A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Who?

2. Grace Slick

Grace Slick Well-Known Member

Somebody has to be the PiƱata!

Grace

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

My DH scraped my car windows this morning, since we forgot to put it in the garage yesterday. What a nice suprisee since he left before me. Awwww!:hurray:

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Awww, that was nice.

Could I have MORE **** to do today? :?

Later peeps. :banghead:

5. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

My DH always scrapes my windows for me!

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

That's really nice!!

I was just suprised because I know he was running late. It's not usually an issue since my car lives in the garage most of the time, and his is always outside, so he had two to do this morning. :mrgreen:

7. JenniferK

Yeah, sometimes he's a real nice guy, lol.....

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Warning: Ick factor to follow!

So as I posted earlier in this thread, DH found a foreign object in some cashews I bought Saturday. It was a long black hair. :ack: As some of you know, I don't have long black hair. :mrgreen: Niether does DH or DS! Never had something like this happen before, do I take it back to the store, or contact the manufacturer. I just want some new cashews!

9. JenniferK

A- Contact the manufactuer. They need to know if they have a quality control issue, and they'll probably send you a free coupon for your troubles.

B-Take it back to the store anyways and get new cashews

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Hmmm......................coupon you say? :jester: Thanks!

11. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

I woke up with a headache (the worst!) and now my head feels like it's going to explode. Anyone want to be an unpaid substitute teacher today? :neutral:

12. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Hate when that happens. Maybe you can give them "independent study?" Assign them to be quiet and still? Hope you feel better soon!

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I HATE CIGNA!!!!

DS and I both had dental appts, I have to pay the dentist, because he is not in our network and get reimbursed from Cigna. So I put BOTH claims in the same envelope, both of them are marked with a big stamp "PAY THE PATIENT", which I also highlighted in 2 different colors. :mrgreen: So the brilliant processor sends ONE check to me and ONE check to the dentist. So now I get to wait some more to get the other check. Unreal. :evil:

14. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Oh no, my throat is getting sore. Self medication time! :cheers:
    DH has had some crud for about a week now.
    :boxing: It's on!
    Everyday I"ve sprayed the living crap out of everything with Lysol. :cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:

15. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

wow, things have changed since i was here last.

16. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

I am burning mad! Was waiting for my son to call and let me know he was home. After 30 minutes of waiting I called the school and gave his bus number. I was told yes they were running 20 min late. I finally got a hold of my son on his phone 45 min after he should have been home. He said they were just now getting on the bus!!!!!!!!!!! The bus hadn't even left the school yet. Holy cow the lady that answered the phone better learn how to tell time!
    Ok I am done ranting now!

17. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

is that older or younger DS? mine got home 20 minutes early and I was like what in the world? something was definitely kookey with the buses this afternoon.

18. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

Oldest!
    Youngest got home on time.

19. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Thank you Grandma. The kids got most of the day off after my headache turned into one of the worst migraines I have ever had. The kind where I was hugging the toilet and praying that I wouldn't have to call Ralph. So bad that I had to call DH to come home from work early. THAT BAD! I hate migraines!! :x
    Well anyway, after being semi-horizontal most of the day and taking medication for it twice, it's 90% better now. I sure hope it doesn't fire back up again while I'm sleeping, cause if it does I'm gonna just go ahead and chop my own head off... like I was begging DH to do for me today. :)

20. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

UUUGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Thats all and thanks for listening:banghead: