A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Well at least I worked from home today and am working from home Monday.

I need a vacation!

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

It makes me feel better knowing I am not alone. Misery loves company.

3. le

le Well-Known Member

Girl you got the company. The pups are off the hook miserable. I think I od'ed on coffee.

4. KellBell

My pup has not come out of his 'dog-gloo' all day. He was barking earlier, so I went to look to see if had come out to grace me with his presence, nope, perched with his head barely sticking out, he was sitting there barking....guess to let us all know that just because we couldn't see him, he was still there. Goofy thing. I can't for him to come out, he has fresh cedar shavings, he'll smell like a hamster. I love that smell. :mrgreen:

5. Southernborn

My dogs have the life. For Christmas they both got fleece dog beds that are made to line the couch and love seat, so since I'm working from home today I've noticed that THEY HAVE IT MADE...ones on the couch and one on the lseat...they've slept all dang day!

6. KellBell

pure rotten they are....

my dog is nocturnal too, he'll stay up all night, and sleeps all day. I'll wake up about 2:30 and hear him out there doing laps around the house, sounds like a horse. Goofy D-O double G. :lol:

7. Southernborn

Mine sleep all day and night, lazy fat dogs! They English loves being out back, he sits around and looks, or lays on the concrete if the sun is out and sleeps, well the boxer, she about kills herself to get back in the house, she doesn't like being out side.:lol:

8. KellBell

and we wouldn't have them any other way but 100% rotten, just like we made them.

9. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Warning, after the video went viral a couple of months ago I heard that the sites that now carry it often times have spyware and or viruses that download once you visit them. If you did go look at these sites I would recommend you run diagnostics on your PC and think really hard about Unicorns to try and blot out the memory.

10. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

11. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I'm home from work :cheers::cheers:

12. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I'm sending SOME on you an email... cuz it's cute and I'm afraid to post it here and I'm good at snaggin email addys. :mrgreen:

13. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

I just chased 2 coyotes out of my back yard! :shock: (I yelled at them and they ran.) My dogs were outside going nuts. Everybody's sleeping inside tonight.

14. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:mrgreen:

Peaches - shoot them!!

15. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

It's always open season on coyotes.

16. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

QUOTE=KDsGrandma;246763]It's always open season on coyotes.[/QUOTE]

If they come back, that will definitely be an option. However, I was home alone last night and it was NOT an option for me, because I would probably shoot myself. Maybe shouldn't admit it in Johnston County! :mrgreen:

17. Grace Slick

Grace Slick Well-Known Member

Where's the darn snow? We have our sleds, gloves, hats, boots and coats ready but nothing. We have some great hills in our area for sledding and I love to watch the younger kids and not so young go down them. A little rain earlier. I went to McDonald's to pick up breakfast and I swear I think all of Clayton was in the drive through line.

Let it snow!

Grace

18. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

My son is driving me crazy waiting on the snow too! He keeps insisting it's not going to snow, they've been wrong too many times. WRAL said by noon today, and at noon he said "it's not snowing yet!" then they said by 2, and now it's 1:10 and he said "it's not snowing yet!". God, please bring the snow very soon so he can go out and play!!

19. KellBell

I wish someone would come over here and help me with this puzzle I am putting together....I am about to go blind.

8)

20. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

There isn't a Tiger on the box is there?