A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Ummm, no.....

that cracked me up....

2. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

:lol::lol:

3. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I've recently started doing puzzles too (as it is football season :banghead:)
    Is there some place that you can check out puzzles and then return them, or buy and sell back? Puzzles are not cheap!

4. Grace Slick

Grace Slick Well-Known Member

Hey, you are back to your old Avatar...what happened? Just changing for a while?

Grace

5. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

www.jigzone.com, it's a great place to do puzzles online. I was addicted a couple years ago, but have moved on to other game addictions...:banghead:
    They have hundreds to choose from, and anything from 6 pieces (great for kids) up to 200+ piece I think.

6. KellBell

BANDMOM!!! I thought we were of the same sisterhood.....you don't like football?? How can those words be spoken? HOw can you walk this earth?
    I have been waiting for tomorrow since last Sunday when the last game was over.....huge football watching party tomorrow....tsk tsk....I am not sure I'll be the same.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

oh, your original question.....I do not know of any puzzle trading club/place. I have done puzzles as long as I can remember. As far back as I can recall my Mother and my Grandmother have always had a puzzle out....always. Now me and my sister have them out always, my Mom still too.

7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Yeah, I figure I should change my shorts and Avatar more often, the shorts part was my New Years resolution.

8. Grace Slick

Grace Slick Well-Known Member

What a hoot!

Grace:jester:

9. bandmom

True sista's don't have to agree on everything. :cheers:

10. bandmom

Treated myself to Starbucks this morning, cooked chicken/pastry yesterday for supper tonight....its gonna be a good day! :hurray:

11. KellBell

Musta been running a special on bravado and arrogance today.:roll:

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

How come none of the "newbie but regular posters" did not show up for lunch today, are you skeeered??????????

13. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Took the little ones to see "The Game Plan" http://www.apple.com/trailers/disney/thegameplan/ at the Howell today. Cute movie. GREAT eye candy!! :mrgreen:

Has anyone seen The Water Horse? I took the kids to see it during Christmas break (it's at the Howell now) and I thought it was very good. The scenery in that movie was awesome!

14. KellBell

Haven't seen the Water Horse, but good GRACIOUS how gorgeous is Duane Johnson (the Rock) in that movie? I never gave him a second thought before, then I saw that movie and well, Thank God I am able to see and appreciate that. :mrgreen:

15. bandmom

Some of us don't get MLK day :roll:

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

sorry sweetie, but i have been doing these things every 3 months since i joined the board for the second time around and it seems no matter what day of the week we plan it or what holiday, someone always complains that it is not convenient and then they complain that we do not do it on the day that is good for them:confused: i guess i just get aggravated that the people that complain through pms,etc., do not show up no matter what day we do it and those that actually want to show up do every time when they can. Every time we have new ones show up , it is so great meeting new faces. i just get pm's complaining that we do not do it when it is convenient for them and then complain that they do not get to meet the diehard 4042ers:banghead:

17. bandmom

Kaci - No problem here (hope you didn't take the earlier post in a mean way).... One of these days I'll make it. 8)

Last edited: Jan 21, 2008
  18. bandmom

I am so bored! There's not crap on TV (stupid writers strike) and it too cold to get out and do anything....ugh!

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Don't sweat it Kaci, you can't please everybody! Some people will never be satisfied, no matter what. 8) :cheers:

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:cheers::grouphug: