La Piazza

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by KellBell, Dec 20, 2007.

1. tawiii

tawiii Guest

Just trying to keep up with you ;)

2. tawiii

tawiii Guest

How is that rude? Too close to home?

3. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Well as a diametricly challenged person, I also thought it was rude, but knowing it was you I didn't bother to respond.

4. tawiii

tawiii Guest

Good move. Exactly how I think of you.

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

children, come on now, it is time for timeout:jester::lol: DH and i get apps as a meal when we are not that hungry but for a real restaurant we plan on getting apps to split because we know there is a real wait for a good meal. Granted i am not Harleysized, but i do not consider myself and DH not oversized either:lol:

6. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Not trying to pick on you, just familiar with your style, not sure you meant to be rude or not, its just tawii.

7. tawiii

tawiii Guest

People on this forum generally take what I post wrong so I guess I am use to it, its just 4042.com ;)

8. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Nobody can accuse you of being wordy, that's for sure, but sometimes a few more words would help the rest of us to understand what you mean. Not referring to anything on this particular thread, just in general.

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

What she said. Maybe a few more words would make you seem a little less of a sanctimonious blow-hard. But take that with a grain of salt. I'm in a mood today. :jester:

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

should have made lunch and you would be in a better mood, but i agree, people post and unless they explain, their posts are taken at face value so in reality if you want your thoughts to be totally understood, then post the whole thought and if you do not think it will be understood, be sure to clairify.

11. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

:iagree: :hurray:

12. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

loosen up the spandex shorts, I wasn't being rude, nor saying you were rude...Just saying that's how you are....:?

you made the short (prejudice) statement about appetizers being for fat people...I was just letting Michelle know not to take it personal...:roll:

13. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Kell Bell you are a trip! I like you girl. You're good people. :cheers:

Last edited: Jan 22, 2008
  14. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Well thank you ma'am.....I just calls it like I see it....I sure don't think I am rude (unless provoked of course :lol:)

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

15. frugalmomoftwo

frugalmomoftwo Well-Known Member

We ordered take-out from La Piazza this evening. I ordered before we went shopping at Lowe's Foods and by the time we were done, the pizza and cheesesteak were ready to go.

The NY style pizza is delicious and the cheesesteak sandwich with mushrooms, onions and green peppers is excellent. We are all impressed.

It was great to see you Lil Bratz! The place looks great - I look forward to returning with hubby for date night.

16. LI-bratz

LI-bratz Well-Known Member

same to you frugal

Thanks & glad you enjoyed everything

We are working up a menu for Valentines Day for "date night"
    (just a statement not advertising.I don't want to get in trouble)

See you again soon!!!

17. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

And the horrible spelling. <wink>

18. Cleopatra

I see a wink, anybody else see a wink? I took tawiii's post as TIC.

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Nevermind............................

20. Cleopatra

:) Of course I always take him TIC.