A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:mrgreen:

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Good night ladies and gentlemen, I have spent far too much time on here tonight, but it's been fun! :hurray:

3. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Yeah that writer's strike is really starting to **** me off. I am going into distress mode without my Grey's & Desp. Housewives. Thank God Y&R luckily hasn't been affected...yet. :evil: :evil: :evil:

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Good gracious! You'll get motion sick watching the stock market this morning. :popcorn:

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Awww, that is so sweet - the moments you will always treasure.

6. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

So much to do and so little time.. happy tuesday peeps!!

7. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Is it unreasonable of me to get upset with my bank because the last 2 times I have been to the drive thru I have had to wait over 15 minutes to be helped. First time it was just me and one car beside of me. I waited 18 minutes and finally pushed the button and asked if the drive thru was even open.

Today it was the same situation, me and one other car and I waited over 15 minutes while they handled her transaction. I feel like they should have asked the customers in both cases to step inside the bank. It's ridiculous!

8. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

What bank do you use? I'd be ****ed off, and I would go inside and ask to speak to the manager.

9. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

You should go in anyways, that is unless you like wasting gas.

10. michelle

SECU - the one on Vandora Springs Rd.

11. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Yeah, he is a very nice piece of art, isn't he? :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Speaking of the movie, do you remember the restaurant opening scene? The song that was playing at that point was "Feelin' So Fly" by tobyMac. My 9 year old recognized it immediately since this is one of his favorite bands (mine too). Here is the video, see if you remember the song.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Lx8TMaME1oc

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

There are sure are some cold hearted people in this world.

13. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

no doubt

14. KellBell

Yes! Love this song and my kids knew it too! Gosh we are 'so fly' !!:mrgreen:

15. michelle

Aww, what happened Kdc?

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

The usual! People trying to make you feel bad, because you feel bad for someone else's misfortune. You can't win. I think I'm going to give up trying. 8)

17. michelle

Don't give up. You will be rewarded for all your good deeds.

Hope things get better!

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Eh, I'll get over it. I'm just never cease to be amazed sometimes. :mrgreen: It's a character flaw, I try to think the best of folks, till they prove me wrong.

19. KellBell

Do they even still sell Wheaties?

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

THE WATERHORSE - Movie

Took DS to see "The Waterhorse" this afternoon................good movie! Might be a little scary for the younger ones, but he is 8 and loved it. Very enjoyable. The CG was pretty amazing at times.

And before I die, I'm going to Scotland, the scenery in the movie was worth the admission alone.