paranormal

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by God'schild, Nov 15, 2007.

1. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

2. ServerSnapper

Mine's shinier.

3. ServerSnapper

:lol::shock::mrgreen:

4. MisunderstoodMind

MisunderstoodMind Well-Known Member

Gheesh, EVERYONE knows the aluminum foil only works to deflect alien brain control waves!

5. MisunderstoodMind

MisunderstoodMind Well-Known Member

We can aim for Friday if needed. Any other takers???

6. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Where y'all going? Harper House?

7. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Not sure, probably the graveyard mentioned earlier? I can't go tonight.

8. FLai

FLai Active Member

Don't be frightened. Just don't invite any more. Take white candles, burn them (think peaceful thoughts please). Take sea salt (NOT regular or kosher salt) and put it at your doorways (all of them). With a straw broom, sweep the salt outside (from the inside). You should be fine.

9. kookookacho

Ok... so our fire alarm started chirping just in my son's room about Wednesday or Thursday. I didn't think nothing of it, so I went and bought batteries to put in that one. Cussing the electrician the whole time for putting in cheap batteries to start with. New house and all.

Sunday 1:59 am the TV in our bedroom comes on nothing but static on a different tuner than it is usually kept on and very loud. Louder than we keep it. No big deal. We thought one of us rolled over on the remote. Not so. I roll over and grab the remote in my sleepy haze off my night stand, look at the time, then flip the TV off. Hubby says that's odd...yeah yeah I go back to sleep.

Monday 3:32 am the TV in our bedroom comes on nothing but static...again a whole lot louder than I had it when I was watching just a 4 1/2 hours earlier. Hubby picks now to tell me that he just found out that a man died in the pond behind our house, drowned. And he also picks now to tell me that the chirping has stopped despite NOT putting new batteries in. Guess I owe the electrician an apology. I laugh and drift back off to sleep after turning off the TV. The remote is again on the night stand.

Stay tuned to what happens tonight. Hubby's planning on unplugging the TV. He said he doesn't want a girl crawling out of the TV. 8) What a P*ssy. :lol:

Last edited: Dec 10, 2007
  10. ServerSnapper

Did you guys ever get to go investigate?

11. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

That was the creepiest part of that movie! Good luck!

12. ServerSnapper

Has he seen Baywatch?

13. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

LOL!!

14. kookookacho

OOOOh you mf! I would get scared then. I'm having too good a time laughing at hubby. We don't both need to be skeerd.

I told hubby that the big black guy that died in the pond is just trying to tell us to look at some more "movies" and "work out"... we are on the "kid friendly side" - think about it.

whoever gives ken my number is doomed! :lol:

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Ransom?? :mrgreen: ;) :lol:

16. kookookacho

You wouldn't!
    damned you...I just gave you my DC # :lol:

Now what I really should do is give out Hubby's number and let y'all call him. I honestly think the man would crap his panties. And that is what he gets for watching those stupid skeery movies. I don't do scary movies. NO way NO how.

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I wouldn't! But the devil on my shoulder made me type it, LOL! I don't do scary movies either. I don't enjoy them in the least. :shock:

18. kookookacho

Hubby survived.

And he also found a tricky little setting that caused the TV to go off at odd hours. I don't know who set it that way.

I told him he skeered off my ghost. Dernit. Just when I was starting to have fun. :lol:

19. Debyan

Debyan Well-Known Member

Cleo my sister and I were talking about orbs, she has been seeing more of them lately in her photo's and it made me think about you. So anything new pop up lately ?

Last edited: Jan 22, 2008
  20. newgal

newgal Well-Known Member

:lol: