Marco's??

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Cleopatra, Jan 8, 2008.

1. INTHEBUFF

INTHEBUFF Well-Known Member

After reading this post, I've got to wonder if Omnione has any other opinions about other types of food other than Italian. I for one have never eaten a better pizza than one from Veto's Pizza in Southern Pines while visiting with family. Those guys can make a pizza, the whole family moved here from Italy. According to them, Italian food is not always equal because it depends on what part of Italy you come from, guess it's a lot like the USA. When you mention NY style pizza, they smile really big and try their best to be polite by saying we don't serve NY style pizza here, we serve you pizza the way it is made from our home, we've never been to NY so we can't say anything about their pizza.lol

2. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

The hands-down, absolute BEST pizza I have ever tasted (and I've tasted a lot of pizza in my 40 - 1/2 years :)) was in, of all places, Romania!

3. Chimp

Chimp Well-Known Member

I have to say the BEST pizza I have ever had was at American Flatbread in Burlington, VT. There are alot of pizza places that have similar names but this place is in Burlington. I do not normally like cold pizza but this was really good even cold the next day.

Locally we like Venero's. (but have not tried any other place yet.)

4. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

I say out of boredom of seeing Marco's in what seems like every other thread EAT WHERE YOU WANT TOO!!!

Talking about........:beathorse:

5. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

I agree.

PS How can I put that beating [url]http://www.images/smilies/beatdeadhorse5.gif[/url] [img/]
    horse in my comment? I believe we all need to use it on this thread.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2008
  6. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

7. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

If you feel like it's a dead horse kinda thing, here's a solution. Quit reading and posting on the subject. Some of us are interested.

8. gcoats3

only thing to the right are some advertisements. no "beating dead horse'" option shown on my screen. there are 14 icons at the bottom of this post, but no dead horse option.

9. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

On your USERCP (Gray bar along top on far left) choose “Edit Options”, near the bottom you will see a section called “Miscellaneous Options”, choose the enhanced WYSIWYG mode.

10. Savealot

Savealot Well-Known Member

11. Savealot

Savealot Well-Known Member

12. tawiii

tawiii Guest

Did Marco's reopen? I've tried La Pizzai so now it's time to try MArco's.

13. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Try the appetizers, they are great. :mrgreen:

14. tawiii

tawiii Guest

:lol::lol: I don't think I qualify.

15. OmniOne1

OmniOne1 Well-Known Member

Yep, they reopened today.

16. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Glad to hear it, I may run by there for lunch. :)

17. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I repeat....

18. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

*snort... "restraunt".

That is all.

19. gcoats3

thanks Hught :beathorse:

20. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member