A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

I'm tired. We went to the game last night and State played really good, too bad they didn't pull it off. I'll tell you what we had awesome seats, center court row 1, dang I felt rich sitting there with all the rich folks!:cheers:

2. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I have the best clients! One just brought me a country ham biscuit, just because!

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I was there too....

I was sitting with the rich folks, DF scored two seats in Lee Fowler's box....:cheers:

4. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Sweet mother of God it's cold in the joint!

I need a warm saline IV.:lol:

5. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Who are all these new people?

6. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

ns,
    welcome back. lots of new folks, and plenty of controversy to go around. Pull up a chair, drink some high Caf coffee and get to readin'....:)
    Carl

7. nsanemom22

You know what?! I looked at the calendar on he 23rd and started cursing in six different languages. I couldn't believe I missed it AND took two days to notice! :banghead:

8. nsanemom22

thank ya dear ... I have some pepsi max!

9. JenniferK

Anybody else's kid got stomach uck?

Little Bit went to the doctor one week ago today, and had croup and an ear infection, she got a steroid and an antibiotic. Went back Monday for her 1 year checkup and shots.

Now yesterday she yukes in the living room, today she has a runny bowel and a low (100) fever.

I called the docs office and they said....well, she's either irritated by the amoxicillian or she has a bug.

Well no duh....

Poor baby....

10. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

awwwww poor baby girl. Thank God baby koo only has a running nose. Tubes took care of the rest.

<<<<hugs>>>> & TLC :)

11. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I need a break.

Off to work.

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I wonder how long it's going to take the school to call me back about them changing DS's bus route? I don't care about the time difference. I DO care about him having to cross both lanes to get to the house now with the number of dump trucks and soccer mom's flying up and down Loop Road well above the speed limit. I was behind the bus when it dropped him off Friday and my heart nearly stopped when I saw the dump truck coming from the other direction. We weren't told till after the fact, with no input from us parents. I'm not a happy camper. :evil: They better have a darned good reason, because the only way I put him on the bus to start with, is because I was assured he would be picked up and dropped off AT the driveway, not on the other side of the road.

13. JenniferK

Depending on the school you go to, you might want to call the bus garage yourself.

If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll get you in touch with the people who helped me!

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Someone from the school called me a few minutes ago, with absolutely no idea what I was talking about. They are trying to get up with the bus garage now. The letter was from the bus driver, NOT the school. I am getting more irritated by the minute. :? If they have a good reason, I'll deal, one way or the other. But I'd like to know why.

15. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

If you were the cord to my digital camera, where would you hide from me?

16. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

At Radioshack!

Might check with Nsane, she was going to throw a bunch of USB cables out a week or so ago.

17. Grace Slick

Grace Slick Well-Known Member

Why do all bad things seem to happen at one time? My dad's wife died and he is alone out of state. Sick mother, sick teenage daughter (heart problems and neurological problems with the teen) and I am almost at the breaking point. If I had a wish it would be that if anyone had all these problems and could take it from them it would be me.

DD's boyfriend broke up with her on Sunday and she had just passed out before his arrival. Why do boys breakup right before Valentine's Day and her birthday is right after? Second year in a row for her. Been rubbing her hair and holding her...stupid boy. Cannot say that to her as she is trying to be civil whether he is or not.

Need a hug!

Grace

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:grouphug: Life is sometimes the pits, that is for sure.

19. Grace Slick

Grace Slick Well-Known Member

Thanks so much. That why everyone is seeing me joking around on here right now. Sure, I want to discuss politics but right now laughter is the best medicine.

Grace

20. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear all that Grace. It's hard to have to be the strong one, but someone's gotta do it, right?

We'll try to keep you entertained. :)