A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

:grouphug: to Grace!

Tell you DD that boys are like buses . . . you can catch one on any corner and if you don't like the one you see another one will be along shortly.

Then when they become men they are like tile . . . you lay 'em right the first time and you can walk all over them the rest of your life. (don't tell her that one yet) :lol:

2. Grace Slick

Grace Slick Well-Known Member

Thanks and I will deeply appreciate the entertainment. Not that we all don't get that on this Forum daily.

Grace

3. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

this may date me since I graduated High School in 1994.... but I just heard New Kids on the Block were holding a reunion tour!!! LOL How funny but I strangely loved them as a teen!!!

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Sshhhh! 32 is the new 22!

THE RIGHT STUFF!

5. Grace Slick

That is the stuff I need right now. Made me smile and laugh. I will tell her part of it and leave the other between us.

Thanks, Michelle.

Grace

6. michelle

Can somebody please wave a magic wand and make my husband disappear for about 2 hours. He has been whining in my dang ear for an hour for me to call Dish Network and arrange for them to come change our receiver to an HD receiver so he can have it hooked up Saturday when he gets his new TV. God, he's driving me crazy. Someone please call 911 and report a fire so he'll get a call and leave me alone!!!

Just kidding about the 911 part . . but if you want to borrow a nagging husband for a while I've got your man right here.

Crap, here he comes again to see if I've called yet. [​IMG]

7. michelle

So I make the call and get the details and finally have some "me time" for 4042 and now he wants to go to bed.

Big baby, he's getting on my last friggin nerve tonight.

I need my time!!!! I'm gonna :beathorse:

8. Grace Slick

Well, I stated on the mailbox Thread that I always heard things happen in three but not in our house. My teen called on her way to school this morning and she was in a car accident on the way to school. She was not the driver, it was caused by someone else, little damage on the car she was in and no one was hurt.

I think I'm getting the shingles...................................................

Grace

9. Melynda

Melynda Well-Known Member

Sending big HUGS

10. Melynda

Melynda Well-Known Member

I'm glad to hear everyone was OK in the accident. Sending More <<<Hugs>>>

11. michelle

Grace, honey, I am so sorry about all that you are dealing with. My offer still stands to buy you a drink anytime you want it :cheers:

Sending hugs and happy thoughts your way . . . .:grouphug:

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

So the school finally calls me back this AM, they said it was because they wanted to get some kids who are having disipline problems off the bus first and offered me another bus for DS to ride where he wouldn't have to cross the road. OK then. Gotta decide what to do. :?

13. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

O M G

I would so pull my hair in a side ponytail, wear neon parachute pants, jelly bracelets, & blue eye shadow!

Limewire is burnin' up right now! :lol:

14. Cleopatra

WHERE is the cord to my camera???????

15. Grace Slick

Thanks so much. I just figure things will start looking up. I am upbeat and trying to continue to laugh.

To others:

Thanks so very much for the hugs and thoughts.

Cleo,

Hugh's right...It's at Radio Shack.

Grace

16. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Assuming you have a PC, did you look behind the computer tower? I leave mine attached and sometimes if falls on the floor behind the tower.

17. Cleopatra

It was sitting on the computer desk last week, and being super-intelligent I decided to roll it up and stick it someplace "safe". Apparently "safe" is codeword for "blackhole" at my house.

It just might be at Radio Shack. At least that's where it will be when I go buy a new one. And I will bet the price of the new one, that the old one will be found shortly after that purchase.

18. Cleopatra

And Grace, I hope to heck you do not get the shingles.

19. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

LOL! I've done that too many times to count!! :lol:

Hope you find it!

20. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Yep, my Mom had them last year, they hurt. My Granny used to get them all the time.:cry: