A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Oh ah O, She's my Cover girl....Oh ah O ah O BASS! :mrgreen:

2. Grace Slick

Grace Slick Well-Known Member

I have an area on the left side of my waist that has a small rash and itches. With the stress going on I was thinking...oh lord, no it cannot be the shingles! I put some medicine on it and am sure it will be okay. Since it looks as though I might have to take my mother to the doctor and probably the hospital I'll ask them to look at it and I will not have to pay a co-pay. Now, see I found a bright spot.

Grace

3. INTHEBUFF

INTHEBUFF Well-Known Member

I plan on getting the shot for them when I turn 50 or sooner if they will give it to me, which is right around the corner.

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Dang, thats what it sounds like Grace. Good Luck!

5. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

:grouphug: to you Grace and your DD - and with everything you've got going on, I hope it's not shingles!! :cry:

6. INTHEBUFF

Why oh why do people have to burn their yard waste all the time? This will be the fourth day we've had to smell someone else's smoke. We keep the doors and windows closed tight but the smell just permeates everywhere and we're several houses down the street from this jerk.
    Ugh! Thank the lord none of us have asthma.

7. Cleopatra

Be happy you do not live next door to my idiot neighbor. The guy doused a rabbit hutch with gasoline and lit it up. Twice! By the tree line! I was waiting for him to set himself on fire, but you know how some people know just enough to be dangerous? Yeah, he doesn't even know that much.

Now I do enjoy a good fire. Just not everyday, and not trash or gas. Just good ole woodsmoke.

8. Cleopatra

I would have been happy with Roast Neighbor.

But they set the rabbit free a year ago. See, they thought it was dying because it was lethargic and would not eat. Well, it was 105 degrees outside. Do ya think maybe it was just hot? Cuz it looked fine later in the evening when it was eating out of my garden.

9. Cleopatra

It's moved beyond entertainment. lol

10. Cleopatra

Why do you think I'm looking for my USB cord?? LMAO!!!

11. INTHEBUFF

I love a bonfire as good as the next person, but this is burning of leaves and yard waste, which he piles on as tall as a two story house, all the leaves make for tons of smoke etc., big, bellowing black clouds of smoke that drift over the entire neighborhood.:evil:

12. Cleopatra

Ugh, keep your hose handy!

13. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Why is it that some people can't take "no" for an answer and just GO AWAY and lick their wounds. I just don't get it. Do they not realize they just make themselves look even more pathetic when they won't stop?

14. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I'm ready for my trip to the spa. :mrgreen:
    chicken gristle - outch:banghead:

15. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Ouch, had them and wouldn't wish them on anyone. I was treated like a leper when I had them (can pass on measles if I remember right).

Hugh

P.S. Nothing to mess with, get to a doctor, medicine works pretty good but if it spreads to your eye (mine was on my head, like David Letterman's) you could go blind.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2008
  16. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Youch, I had them too....was out of commission longer with them than I was when I had twins.:?

IF you even think thats what it is, they can give you Famvir, to shorten the length of time you have the pain....I'd go ASAP to the Doc to find out.

17. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

DH's old AF buddy got the shingles and he said it was horrilbe! Had to be weened of pain meds? :confused::confused:
    No thank you!

18. FrameMaMa

FrameMaMa Well-Known Member

That does not sound like fun.

Random Thought: I hate Spyware!!!
    (It is stuck on my computer right now) :0(

19. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Frame! Have you popped out a baby yet?

Oh, and I hate politics. Does it make me unamerican because I don't want to even think about who to cote for until after the primary's are over?

20. FrameMaMa

FrameMaMa Well-Known Member

I'm with ya I don't give a hoot about politics.

He died, two days before he was due.
    He had a knot in his cord that got pulled tight because he had his cord around his neck 4 times, unheard of.
    He was gorgeous though.
    Born 12-30-07
    8 lbs. 13oz.
    21 inches long