A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

OMG! Frame, I am so sorry. {{{{{big huge gigantic hugs}}}} :grouphug::grouphug:

2. le

le Well-Known Member

Wishing you much peace frame. May God hold your baby boy tight till you meet again.

3. FrameMaMa

FrameMaMa Well-Known Member

Thanks guys, it was a huge shock, but we are getting through it.
    Apparently this happens to about 1 in 100 births, most people get no answers, they have no idea why it happened, so we feel fortunate that we at least know why.
    When we went into Rex to deliver, there was another lady that came in the next day with the same thing, but she got no answers, they are waiting for an autopsy, and even then may not ever get an answer.
    2007 is one for the record books.....

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I am so very truly sorry for your loss, frame. My box is always open to you.

5. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss, Frame. I wish you and your family peace and a wonderful 2008. 2007 was definitely a tough year.

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Oh Frame, so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you. :cry::cry::cry:

7. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Frame - I am so sorry to hear of your loss! I can't even imagine how tough its been on you and your family, I'll be praying for you. :grouphug:

8. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Oh Brook, honey, I am so very very sorry.

You call me if you need to talk. I am so sorry....

9. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

I'm so very, very sorry to hear this. :cry:

10. Grace Slick

Grace Slick Well-Known Member

Frame,

Our thoughts are with you and your family. Anything needed please let me know.

Grace

11. Grace Slick

Grace Slick Well-Known Member

Thanks for the information. I have them so be prepared on the Forum. All that is going in my life does not compare to Frame's.

But, thanks to all.

Grace

P.S. David, huh? I like that guy.

12. FrameMaMa

FrameMaMa Well-Known Member

Thank you guys so much for all your support and prayers, it means a lot to know that you have friends out there, even if you have never met some of them ;)

13. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Frame - I feel so sad for you and your loss. I never heard of this happening, and someone who I know had this happen to them last week as well. It was a month before her due date and the same thing happened. It's very sad, and you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. :cry:

14. JenniferK

I have a cold sore...

Okay, actually I have two cold sores. I hate cold sores.

This would be a perfect day to sit on the back deck in the hot tub with a beverage, don't you think? Some hot chocolate with butterscotch scnapps?

Hmmm, I think I feel a sickness coming on.....

15. le

le Well-Known Member

Save the sickness till the rain passes then you are spot on!

16. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

17. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

Just scanning this and wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss Frame. I'll pray that God will comfort you and your family and give you a peace that can only come from Him....until you see your beautiful baby boy again.

18. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Think you can pull that off twice this week? :lol::lol::lol:

19. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Frame, I'm so sorry...

((((big hugs))))

20. JenniferK

No, prolly not....

But hey....I was legitimately sick Tuesday, lol...