Bojangles posibility

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by LI-bratz, Feb 4, 2008.

1. LI-bratz

LI-bratz Well-Known Member

I have not been able to prove this. So I am sorry if this ends up not to be true. Then if it ends up true I am sure most will be happy

From what I have learned Bojangles is to be building next to Coates Grading on 210 HWY.

Seems rather odd. Meaning the access to get in & out of there but that is what I have learned.

I tried cheking on permit information & such & have not found anything.

2. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

God I hope not!

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

It would fall right in line with the one on 42 then, a b to get in and out of and right across from KFC.

4. iDidIt

iDidIt Well-Known Member

But Bojangles is so much better than KFC/Taco Bell!

5. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Not the point. They are gonna turn 210 into 42. I'd rather just drive to 42 for bojangles.

6. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

unfortunately there isn't anything that can be done about it.....its gonna happen to a lesser degree I believe, but its going to happen.

7. soulshine

soulshine Well-Known Member

Once this one is open the BJ on 42 will be less crowded so I'm all for it!

8. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

now there is a positive spin....

:cheers:

9. tawiii

tawiii Guest

Thank your county commissioners for that.

10. le

le Well-Known Member

They take credit cards (even Diner's club), debit cards, personal (out-of-state included) checks and of course cold hard cash.

11. jfre81

jfre81 Member

Getting out of the Bojangles on 42 was OK if you were turning right (and not turning that damn unprotected left at the intersection with the McDonald's). Turning left out of Bojangles was a whole new ball of wax. I stopped trying. Instead of turning left on 42 and then left on Cleveland School Road where I lived, I just took a right on 42, rode it out to Cornwallis then used North Shiloh off Cornwallis to get home...

I'm sure the new one on 201, if it goes up, will be just as easily accessible :banghead:...I think it's NCDOT trying to get us to eat healthy...

12. bring on Boj's

great! I live close to 210 and I love Boj's.

Noticed they installed a sewer line recently from 210 down that dead end road from the Shell station intersection towards I-40.

13. scbuff

scbuff Well-Known Member

damn, I love the Bo but why can't think put something over there that is not offered at exit 312. I wish they would make a cookout, because I would never go to Mc'd, BK, and wendy's again

14. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

They are currently building a Cookout at 312.