A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Man I hope I live long enough for that! My only complaint for housework is putting away laundry and scrubbing the tubs....other than that, I am ok with the rest....but would gladly give it all up for a maid. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

2. fizzco

fizzco Well-Known Member

i have plenty of house work but today seems to be the perfect day to be lazy.
    that's my excuse and i'm sticking to it:mrgreen:

3. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

That's been my excuse for the last 2 weeks so I had to clean yesterday. I don't mind cleaning either except for sweeping and mopping. It just kills my back to do those. I'm lucky my DD did that for me yesterday.

I guess when we're old and in a rest home we'll all have a maid!!

4. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

I'll mop your floors if you do my laundry! Maybe we can all work something out here...

5. KellBell

no doubt, we can all trade out and rotate!! what a great idea!:jester:

6. Grace Slick

Grace Slick Well-Known Member

Driving mothers please do not stop in the middle of the road. I just got home from driving on 42 East and almost had an accident. The van in front of me stopped in the middle of traffic, right in front of me, causing me to slam on my brakes along with others. As I looked through the windshield I noticed the woman turned around and slapped the child behind her and then she sped off. If the child needed slapping, please pull off to the side of the road!

Ug!

Grace

7. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Is it Friday yet? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

8. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Dear God,

When I prayed to you at 2am and said "Please take this nasty sinus infection from my baby so we can both sleep." I didn't mean take it from her and give it to me.

That's all... nap time.

Love & hugs - Koo

9. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

lmao ! hope you both get better though!

10. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I hate it when my kids are sick. My 8 year old has been sick maybe 4 times (honestly!) in his whole life. In the last month, however, he's been to the dr 4 times! Once was a checkup, once for strep, once for his tummy troubles (refer to last weeks thread!) and today for a "virus" or a really bad cold that I thought might be strep again - same symptoms. Fortunately it's not, but now he's still sick and not much I can do for him.

My 4 yo who is always sick also has a bad cough and they're both sneezing all over my house - guess it's time to get the lysol out, even though I don't think it does much.

My eyes and nose are itching like crazy, stupid allergies!

My 2 yo is driving me crazy! I love my children, but I hate the terrible twos! And the 3s are even worse!

11. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Ya'll keep your sicknesses over there. :boxing:

I'm finally done working. :cheers:
    (until DH gets home)

12. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Same here - do I need to Lysol my monitor and keyboard? :mrgreen:

13. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Yep, be careful what you ask for....you just might get it.

14. kookookacho

YAAAAWWWN!

Dern, where is everyone?

Did everyone get slaps on the wrist for the Ricky/Lynn stuff? :lol:

Hello?

ECHO ECHO ECHO ECHO

15. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I think the pictures were punishment enough! lol

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Just busy busy busy today..........................I've looked in, but decided to behave today.........:mrgreen:

17. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

YYYAAAAWWWWNNNNNNN!!!!! It's contageous!!!!

Yes Ricky/Lynn stuff was silly!!!

I'm totally bored....bored...bored...

18. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I finished my taxes today....go me!

On a side note, I still need a treadmill and I cannot believe that one of you doesn't have one sitting at your house collecting dust, being a glorified clothes hanger that you can't help a sister out with!!!

:banghead::p

19. KellBell

Jen, I saw two on the classifieds yesterday......

20. kookookacho

Call local hotels... they resell their old NICE stuff after a few years. We snagged a nice one CHEAP! :mrgreen: