C3 IS A JOKE

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by d15pwer, Nov 9, 2007.

1. clive

clive Well-Known Member

No, Ormly. That is not the "fact of the matter". Jesus rebuked what was going on because items were being sold to people to be used in their worship. That doesn't equate at all to buying a cup of coffee in a cafe.

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

But it is OK to change a house of merchandise (Bojangles) into a place of worship? :?

3. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

I don't know, I have seen a whole lot of it in the sanctuaries these days along with water bottles, cokes and Big Macs. Maybe everyone needs a fix before worshipping the Lord? I would need a fix just to get through the worship service. . . . that's what thay call it. Maybe that why they have all that extra stuff in their church. . . . everybody going to a party and get feeling good.

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I'm not for certain, but I bet God doesn't care what you eat before, during or after worship and praising Him.

5. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

If you understood God you would say differently.

If you had respect for God you wouldn't have it in your church and it truly would be a house of worship if you loved God.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2008
  6. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

I guess you don't love God then, since you actually meet for church in Biscuitville!

You are a hypocrite. I guess you and your church(at a restaurant) are the only ones to understand, respect or know God? Grow up! I can tell you this, if you represent any type of religion, it's one I never want to experience!!!!

:twisted:

7. KellBell

Hahahaha....that's funny. And you're for real. I bet too, that you think women should wear skirts and never cut their hair or wear makeup....don't bother confirming or denying, just speculation on my part....

I tell you what, you worship your way, and I'll worship mine.

8. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

fine by me. what do i care? i'm not the one who's going to hell...

[​IMG]

9. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

You mean the Jesus Fish on my rear fender ain't going to guarantee a spot in heaven??? :twisted:

10. clive

clive Well-Known Member

Exactly.

11. KellBell

huh? what? I don't get it....:neutral:

12. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

You will have to be more specific than that. One can find God just about anywhere. However, what one calls 'church' is another issue. You need to make better distinctions.

13. KellBell

You just contradicted yourself from what you told me yesterday....

:roll::roll::roll::roll:

14. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

Spell it out, how so?

15. KellBell

I don't need to spell it out. You are a hypocrite just like SB said. Read the hot air you told me yesterday regarding 'If I respected God' and then read the hot air you just told SouthernBorn....you're ridiculous.

16. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

Anyone can call anyone a hypocrite on these forums, for any reason. You don't even supply a reason and I am supposed to guess. Thats big of you. Are you at least a Christian? That carries a little weight, not much though.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2008
  17. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

#1 Deja Vu

#2 Mmmmm. Chicken Biscuits

#3 Deja Vu

18. bettyboopfan

bettyboopfan Member

C3 little confused

I like the church but I had a family member ask me three questions about the church and I was a little confused. If you go there and know these answers could you please help me. They think it is a cult because
    1. THERE IS NO CEMETARY
    2. DOES PASTOR MATT VISIT THE SICK IN THE HOSPITAL PRAYER IN CHURCH DOES NOT COUNT (a real pastor cares enough to visit)
    3. WHY DON'T THEY DO WEDDINGS
    4. THEY DO FUND RAISERS BUT CHARGE THE PEOPLE FOR THE FOOD THEY PREPARED

I was clueless because I didn't know the answers so if someone could shed a little light on the situation I would appreciate it.

19. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Well, I'm calling you a hypocrite, because of these statements!

Like I said you meet to worship God somewhere that isn't a house of worship, so therefore you must not respect or love God.

Kell, I bet money this person believes a woman's place is in the home, they aren't allowed to wear makeup, pants or cut their hair either.:jester:

20. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Not sure about 2-4, but LOTS of churches don't have cemetaries!