A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Me too and it only took about an hour! I LOVE TURBOTAX!! :)

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

man the Wolfpack is tearing it UP right now.....
    [​IMG]

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Who knew? Apparently you can just drop your kids at the playroom in Chick-fil-et while you go order your food, or even eat your food. Who cares if your kid is only 18 mos old, just go drop them in there while you finish eating. The friendly looking stranger will watch her and alert you if she is injured while praying you do not try to hold her responsible. Same goes for the two mothers who left their FOUR kids ages ranging 2-4. At first I thought your friend was going to stay with the kids while you ordered the food, but then you told her "Oh, you don't have to stay in here" - and off you went, not a word to me.

Signed - Mother (who read the rules on the door) and gave you the stink eye, before she alerted the staff and left.

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:shock::shock::shock:

5. Cleopatra

That was my response as well. I was like "Am I crazy?"

18 mos old, she could not have been any older. She was done eating, Mom got her down from the table, put her in there and went back to the table (that was not even by the glass wall of the playarea) and sat with hubby.

Those are the people we see on the news "I only took my eyes off of her for a second"

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Exactly. You can't be too careful! Too many pervs out there. :?

7. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Or the child gets hurt and they then sue the restaurant.

8. Cleopatra

And that is why I alerted the staff when I left.

Stupid. Can't fix it!

9. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

good call - at least someone's looking out for the kid!

10. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

If you were my car keys where wold you be hiding?

OK, I've kinda looked all over, and other than the place where they actually are, still can't find the darned things. Even rechecked the places I've looked to see if they magically appeared when I turned my back. Driving me closer to the edge of the cliffs of insanity....

11. Clif

Clif Guest

Care to rephrase that?

12. Hatteras6

I did use two f's, not one.

13. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

I really do think that's a mans thing..to loose car keys, wallet, cell phone. Funny I put mine in the same place every day and never loose any of them, unless my DH touches them! He is always misplacing his items....

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Nope, not just a man thing! :oops: I lose stuff constantly. I have to leave my keys in my van (in my garage) or I'd never get anywhere on time. :?

15. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Don't forget the remote... my DH is constantly misplacing ours. That and his glasses. :lol:

16. Hatteras6

Got them. They were in C6's car.

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I've actually gone to work with the keys to all our cars in MY purse. DH was stranded. :oops:

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i miss this thread but definitely do not have time to catch up - any cliff notes out there to fill me in:lol:

19. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

I really really do not want to get old-- at least not they type of old where you can't care for yourself.

Side note- do you ever recognize traits in relatives that you dont like and then realize you have the same traits? I had to call hubby yesterday and appologize for how I will be in 50 years!!!

20. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I feel blessed.