What can I do with my kids?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Tigers are Grrr8!, Jan 29, 2008.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I've met Cleo too, she's good people! 8)

2. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

My kids love the indoor playground at Triangle Town Center (mall) on Capital. If it happens to be a rainy day (God that would be great!) I'd suggest heading there.

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

We like that one too, and the one at Streets of Southpoint in Durham is HUGE (compared to other indoor softplays).

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:iagree:

Tigers- you can show your wife how romantic you are by writing a note or poem, throw it in the glove box and when ya'll are down the road ask her to get you (whatever) out of the glove box - BOOM there's your sweet note or poem!

Awww--- see you are romantic! :grouphug:

5. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Great idea HG and maybe add a little box of candy!

6. Tigers are Grrr8!

Tigers are Grrr8! Active Member

Thanks, Harley!

You've definitely got my romantic wheels turning now. My wife just made a comment about driving all day on V-Day. Thanks, Harley! :hurray:

7. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Here to help.
    Ya'll be careful!

8. elims

elims Well-Known Member

isnt there an indoor kids playspace type thing in the same shopping mall as McKinleys and Lowes Foods, over on 70?

9. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Hey Tigers - Didn't you come to town last weekend? How did it go, did you find a house? What did you decide to do with the kids?

10. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I use to use a babysitting service from Raleigh. I was always happy. They come with references.

11. Tigers are Grrr8!

Tigers are Grrr8! Active Member

Thanks for caring, DMJ!

Yeah, we were down last weekend...LOVED IT! We found a couple of amazing houses; one in Tafton, the other in Knolls on the Neuse. If either place worked out we'd be thrilled.

The kids? They were with us the ENTIRE time...with the exception of one hour. If you can believe this, the director or HR for Johnston County Schools actually took care of the girls while my wife and I interviewed. Now that is southern hospitality at its finest. Nobody in Michigan can believe it when I tell them that! When I tried to get interviews in Michigan schools, I never even met the HR director.

I am praying every day that we can sell our house up here. Everything else is a foregone conclusion. Keeping the faith, we'll see you in June!

Brady