A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

Ok, what? what is interesting?

2. Grace Slick

Grace Slick Well-Known Member

So, I deep fried some shrimp on Thursday for dinner and my daughter stated she wanted them fried a little longer, which I did. While eating I felt the crust of one hurt one of my back teeth. On Friday morning I felt a crack in that same tooth so I called my dentist. Of course, she was closed. Today, while eating cereal the crack became a hole, big darn hole, all the way up to the gum and into the darn nerve. Called the emergency number and that dentist was 45 minutes away. He stated that he would drive to her office but the assistant was at the Circus with her children and he had no one to do x-rays. He cannot call me in something for pain because of the DEA. He stated he would drive a prescription over but I felt bad about him coming 45 minutes. I'll have to wait until Monday morning.

Poor Me!

Grace

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Proud mommy moment, DS did really well at the Pinewood Derby! Congrats to all the boys, it was lots of fun! There were some really cool cars there, great job guys!

4. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Congratulations! Its been 40 years but I still remember my racer and the fun I had.

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

How awesome - so glad they did great (including your DH cause i know he put a lot of effort in too):)

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thanks guys! They did work really hard, looks like all of them did. Good, clean fun, that is for sure!

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

That was always my rule of thumb raising 3 boys, keep them active in good clean sports and they do not have time to get in trouble:)

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

THat's my plan! Hope it works!

9. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Hasn't anyone figured out... being drama kings and queens just isn't what it's cracked up to be... :?

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

That's what I was thinking, if you don't want people to comment/talk, don't air your dirty laundry, anywhere. 8)

11. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

That's right. Don't start nothin', there won't be nothin'.

12. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Got up at 6:30 to head to Goldsboro for an appt @ 9, cust called to reschedule while I was on the beltline. At least I didn't drive all the way there and they completely no-show me. :?

At least I got to have coffee when I got back home.

Ahh Monday! Great start to the day already. :banghead:

13. Cleopatra

OK. Serious question.

Why was Moses not permitted to enter the promised land? He was able to see it, and then dies - and wasn't even buried on it. Why?

14. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Exactly!

Monday's suck, didn't go to work today, working from home...kiddo is sick :(

15. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

16. Cleopatra

17. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Well maybe Moses just got confused when he hit the rock instead of speaking. Just a thought!

18. Cleopatra

I confess I have not read the scripture, I just watched The Ten Commandments last night and I did notice at one point when Moses was speaking with Aaron & Mirriam he started to say "I" alot, and they were like "Woah, it's 'we'."

And I forget, but didn't the rock out of water part occur before Moses went up the the Mt to get the Commandments - or does it not matter because the Commandments were for the people and Moses already knew them?

19. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

This day is FLYING by - I"ve gotten so much work done!!! :hurray:

20. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

and see, you thought you were going to have terrible day just a few hrs ago! 8)