paranormal

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by God'schild, Nov 15, 2007.

1. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

yeah, have you tried cleaning the lens of that thing? get some optical cloth, the no-static, no-dust kind....

2. tawiii

tawiii Guest

Sorta looks like the result of a sneeze doesn't it :mrgreen:

3. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I give hubby some pretty good laughs now... as a wanna-be grown up. :mrgreen:

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Devil's Tramping Ground

Check out Siler City - The Devil's Tramping Ground.

http://theshadowlands.net/places/northcarolina.htm

The Devil's Tramping Ground, the 2007 indie cult thriller from Mad Ones Films, concerns Cassady and the plight of the Pre-Madonnas, the hardest working band in town. Although their songs and performances have gained new life as-of-late and Cassady feels that they are on the verge of something great, the Pre-Madonnas trudge on in a town that doesn't seem to notice or to care. The fate of the Pre-Madonnas changes one night on a barren patch of land that the locals claim to be "cursed," as they meet a strange hooded figure and barter for instant stardom. However, they find that their place in the annals of rock-n-roll history is altogether different than what they bargained for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If0tsDVAznU

Now who is in?

5. NCGIRL

NCGIRL Well-Known Member

I went to the Devil's Tramping Grounds YEARS ago with some friends when I was in highschool. Nothing happened while were were there and we did not see anything, but it is a creepy feeling place.

6. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Me too, I grew up not too far from there. I didn't experience anything weird, but you did get a eerie vibe.

7. Cleopatra

Hey NCGIRL, could you PM me some directions?

TIA!

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

You gonna pick me up, you practically have to drive right by my house. :lol:

9. Cleopatra

Heck yeah!

10. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I'd need somebody to hold my hand :oops:

11. sstevens

sstevens Guest

Anyone had any experience with mediums/psychics?

My sister had a 1.5 hour reading done a few weeks after my brother passed away (5 months ago). I was very sceptical! However, after last week I am scratching my head!

The psychic gave physical descriptions/addresses/vehicle description and names of the people that where involved. Last week, a witness finally came forward. His statement verified what the psychic had said. It was not coincidence remarks, but exact first names!! The psychic also gave a description and exact location of another weapon, the witness had access to the weapon and turned it over to the police department.

12. Kent

Kent Well-Known Member

I don’t have any personal experience with fortune-tellers/mediums, but Dr. Luke writes about Apostle Paul's experience with a fortune-teller during a mission trip to Macedonia. I’ll pick up in Acts 16:16-18

It happened that as we were going to the place of prayer, a slave-girl having a spirit of divination met us, who was bringing her masters much profit by fortune-telling.

Following after Paul and us, she kept crying out, saying, "These men are bond-servants of the Most High God, who are proclaiming to you the way of salvation."

She continued doing this for many days. But Paul was greatly annoyed, and turned and said to the spirit, "I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her!" And it came out at that very moment.

The girl’s fortune-telling ability came from evil spirits. What she said was true, although the source of her knowledge was a demon.

So, why did a demon announce the truth about Paul, and why did this annoy Paul?

If Paul accepted the demon’s words, he would appear to be linking the gospel with demon-related activities. This would damage his message about Christ.

Truth and evil do not mix.

Derek Prince, in one of his books, Prophetic Guide to the End Times, writes about the False Prophet (Revelation 13:13-14):

This man (False Prophet) will be able to make fire come down from heaven. I know of no preacher today who can do that – and yet he is a servant of Satan and uses these supernatural signs to deceive people.

Satan is capable of many dramatic signs and wonders. Many Christians have a tendency to think, “If it is supernatural,it must be from God.” That is not true, and we need to bear it in mind.

I see so many Christians who are being set up for deception by satanic supernatural powers because of their fascination with the future through false signs and wonders. Truth is not established by signs; truth is established by the Word of God.

So, I would encourage anyone to steer clear of things dealing with the occult and fortune-telling, etc. You're playing with fire and opening up yourself and your family for demonic attacks of the highest order.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2008
  13. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

14. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I agree, but then most of the worlds religions would go away.

15. Cleopatra

For those that are interested - The Body, Mind, and Spirit Expo is this weekend at the Fairgrounds. Sat & Sun. 10$ admission per person

www.bmse.net

Dream Interpretation
    Auras
    Quantum-Touch
    Readings (psychic, palm, Tarot, past life etc)
    Healings
    Meditation
    Chakra
    Cellular therapy

And lots more!

16. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I wanted to go to the last one and didn't make it. Maybe I can make it to this one. Thanks for posting, I had no idea it was coming up this weekend!

17. Cleopatra

Me neither, I just found the brochure in with some other things we got at the Farmer's Market last week!

18. elims

elims Well-Known Member

If you pay the 10 dollars once, you can get in either/both days, btw.

19. emilie

emilie Well-Known Member

Orbs

Most likely they are orbs. I study supernatural oddities and have learned much about them. I am afraid to say anymore but they are not bad - just energies. They normally look like something flying or walking by really fast. You should try taking a high speed digital pic in different areas of your house and you may see them in middair.

20. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Houston?! We have Orb! ...Took this today at DHs Moms...

[​IMG]

I think it's DHs Dad...