Changes Coming On Main Street in Clayton

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by PoohBear, Dec 10, 2007.

1. ferrickhead28

ferrickhead28 Well-Known Member

I must be blind...where is this Mexican restaurant in downtown Clayton? I moved here semi-recently so I dont know of the "old" stores that have been replaced. Is it near Fancy That?

2. ImTheNormal0ne

ImTheNormal0ne Well-Known Member

it is at the end at the light by 70. it is on the old andy's building

3. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

If you're on 70W (towards Raleigh) and you take that right onto Main St, it's in the little strip on the left. East Main Plaza, or something like that. This is the restaurant on the far right side of the strip. The food was YUM MEE!! [​IMG]

4. ImTheNormal0ne

ImTheNormal0ne Well-Known Member

i found their food deliscious but was a little on the high side for me. I think you can do sut as well somewhere else.

5. barney726

barney726 Well-Known Member

Festejos is at 905 E. Main Street, Clayton. (919) 359-2755

6. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

Went to Mayberry On Main last night. Ona scale of 1 to 10 I would give them a 9. The food was excellent as was the service. We did not care for the rolls. What ever happened to hot, crusty italian bread??? The same with Piaza's (sp). The bread is always cold and hard. We do prefer Mayberry on Main. Very nice!!

7. Loriana

Loriana Well-Known Member

It's Mulberry on Main. But yes, it was good.

8. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Last nights dinner was catered by MOM (wow, great acronym), which usually is not as good as the restaurant itself, but the food was great.