A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

If you're still at work, here you go. [​IMG]

2. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you. I got jewelry as well. We normally don't do a whole lot for Valentine's but ya' know. I am going to my mom's in just a bit to deliver her Valentine to her. My big bro called and said ya know, I usually don't get mom anything for today, but I think I'm going to bring her some flowers. Its been hard since dad has been gone. I think she'll like the thought from my bro!

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Awww that's sweet.

Now I have to call my mom. (ring, ring, ring)

They have found a house at Harkers Island that they are interested in!! OMG!!! Cross your fingers for them. They deserve it. Both retired now, so why not move? I really hope they move, so they can enjoy fishing the NC coast (HI, some of the BEST fishing), and get back to normal. :lol:

Thank god for phones that I can talk to my mommy everyday IF they do move. How exciting!!!!

Last edited: Feb 14, 2008
  4. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Cool for them! Good luck!

5. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

HG,
    Moi Loooord Hinney, I hope they get a place on the island....Heaven's doorstep, for sure.

6. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

7. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Of course, their trash is CERTAINLY our treasure. lol

8. Cleopatra

9. Melynda

Melynda Well-Known Member

If she's not an ex sister-in-law, it would be your brothers kitchen to :) Everyone in a household should take responsibility for cleaning ... not just one individual (unless they live alone).

10. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I don't like being my parents parent.

11. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

TGIF is all I can say. It's been a long week, and I'm so tired, can't wait to sleep in tom. morning.

12. harleygirl

I was *trying* to sleep in today, but DH"s phone rang :banghead:

13. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Help me, I'm STILL addicted to Harry Potter ...

14. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

I've got a golf tournement to play in tomorrow that has a 9am shotgun start which means I need to be at the course between 8-8:15 tomorrow. So no sleeping in for me.

But then again on a side note sleeping in for me usually means 8am instead of the usual 6am and a few snoozes till about 6:20.

Craig

15. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

You get t sleep late during the week...LOL. I'm up between 5:00-5:30 am. The weekends, I like to lay around until about 9:00.

16. harleygirl

Now I'll have a place to go during the summer to go fishing!!

(still keep fingers crossed)

17. Grace Slick

Grace Slick Well-Known Member

I know the feeling. It sucks.

Grace

18. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

amen to that!
    I have read that our generation will be the most WORRIED generation b/c we have raised our children, helping raise our grandchildren and looking after our elderly parents more so than any other generation has had to do prior. We are considered "GRAND FAMILIES"

19. Cleopatra

20. le

le Well-Known Member

^^Saw that on Greta the other night. See if you can find the clip of male and female officers totally stripping a female jail inmate. A toss up b/w the two for most maddening.