A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

From our classified section:

Single ladies..................this guy looks easy to get along with. I left out the name intentionally. :mrgreen:

Categories:PersonalsNo
    Photo
    Ad Number:81982Date Posted:02/16/2008Contact:Telephone:E-Mail:Reply to Ad Web Site:

Description
    I,M LOOKING FOR A FEMALE FOR MARRIAGE. I,M 40 YEARS OLD. HER AGE, LOOKS, WEIGHT,RACE, ISN,T IMPORTANT.

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:ack: Nice, real nice. :ack:

I have gotten so much crap done already! Woo Hoo!

3. Grace Slick

Grace Slick Well-Known Member

Good for you. I think we are still under a tornado watch in Johnston County.

Grace

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I know that's why I'm waiting to head down ya'lls way. :lol:

5. Grace Slick

The wind is blowing just a little and the sky is gray. Good day to clean out closets. We were up your way on Saturday and it was such a great day.

Have a good day.

Grace

6. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Didn't know about the tornado watch :shock: are you cleaning closets in case you have to get in one? :mrgreen:

7. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

Must have cancelled the tornado warning for Johnston Co. I just looked at WRAL.com again and it is gone. Still pretty cloudy though.

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

ARRGGGG!! Why is it when you warn people something is going to be an issue, because you KNOW what the hell your talking about, then they act all suprised when it comes up and bites them in the butt?? :boxing:

9. Grace Slick

Now, that was a good one. Had not even thought about it but will tell the teen that is the reason...I'll see if she even gets it.

Grace

10. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

See, I plan on just "burrowing in" for extra protection from flying objects.

11. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

<sigh> I was right there with ya last year. Now my baby boy is doing fan-flipin-tastic in Kindergarten. HE CAN READ! :lol:

12. Grace Slick

Why do I have to use the Urban Dictionary so much on this Forum? I really need to learn some of this new language before I go and get myself in trouble. Why me?

Grace

13. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Chocolate mini rice cakes with a smear of peanut butter......OMG. Yum.

14. ferrickhead28

ferrickhead28 Well-Known Member

That does sound Yum!

15. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

The cinnamon toast rice cakes with a touch of PB are awesome as well!

16. Pepper Jack

Pepper Jack Well-Known Member

A Winston and Miller Lite are great together.

17. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

my favorite before I discoverd the chocolate ones, was apple/cinn with PB.

18. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Mice are taking over my house! My 8 yo had to kill one IN MY TUB IN MY BATHROOM earlier today and get rid of it for me. My son loves animals, so the whole time he was yelling at the mouse to save himself! And I was yelling at him, I DON'T WANT IT ALIVE, I WANT IT DEAD, AND NOT IN MY HOUSE ANYMORE! I apologize to anyone on here who is all for pro-rodents, but I am not! They can live anywhere they want to, as long as it's not in my house!

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Burglary Suspect Beaten By Homeowner, 2 Still At Large
    Johnston County authorities have arrested one of three people they say are [​IMG]responsible for a home invasion and robbery Monday morning at a home on Friendship Church Road. Two armed men wearing masks and dressed in all black forced their way into the home and bound the four victims around 4am. One of the victims was able to get free and attacked one of the robbers in the front yard with a piece of lumber. The suspect, 28 year-old Phillip Brian White of Lions Club Road, Wendell, was severely injured. He suffered a broken shoulder, broken hand, and lacerations to his face and eye. Authorities believe at least one person waited outside while the two robbers went into the residence. Detectives are working to identify the other assailants who fled from the scene. White is jailed under a half million dollar bond charged by deputies with attempted robbery, two counts of robbery, four counts of first-degree burglary, and four counts of kidnapping.

I think he picked the wrong home to rob!

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

LOL!! I was at my Mom's once, by myself, her house was near some woods and fields, so she'd occasionally get one. I went into the bathroom and he was sitting there on the rug looking at me! :shock: I didn't want to kill it, so I trapped in under a trash can and released him outside. The little sucker was waiting on me again a couple hours later! Yep, I'm sure it was the same one, he had some funny colored fur. So much for catch and release!