A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

:hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray:

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

The philosoply that they will be trained when they are ready is a conspiracy by the diaper manufacturers;):lol::lol:

3. Tweetyluvzme

Tweetyluvzme Well-Known Member

I love when a FedEX truck pulls into the driveway!!!:hurray:

4. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

Ahhhh.....Harley, you might want to check your email in case you haven't checked it in a while. :) Girl, you did something that is soooo like something I would do.

Brenda

5. INTHEBUFF

INTHEBUFF Well-Known Member

wishing the daughter would find a new boyfriend.

6. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I know why mothers eat their young.

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Bad day with the little 'uns??

I feel priveledged, my "touch-me-not" cat just jumped up in my lap. :shock: The other one I can't keep off of me! :mrgreen:

8. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Tomato soup and a hot grilled cheese....nothing beats it!

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

My homemade chili I'm about to have might! :mrgreen: PUt it in the freezer weeks ago just for a day like this! Yum!

10. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Love chili !!!!.... but seeing how I'm just getting over the flu :ack: I'll stick with tomato soup thanks! LOL

11. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I think we're banned from Food Lion. That's too bad, there are several items I got home with that I KNOW I did not put in my cart. I guess I'll have DH return them. :)

12. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Damm skippy... but its got to be tomato soup with rice and grilled cheese... yummmy!! I made it a few weeks ago when I didn't feel good, and it was just the best thing in the world!

13. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Had that last night. I had a jar of tomato juice that I put up last year that I used up. Man, it was good! I thought my mommy was the only one who made that. :mrgreen:

14. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

I made pot roast last night and manwich the night before (which I never make), so tonight is left over night...LOL then tom. is homemade BBQ night.

15. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Thanks Bren, yes I'm stupid. :lol:

I got carded at the grocery store. I think he just wanted to see where I lived. :)

16. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

man I wish the Pack could pull this one off....:banghead:

hate them blue tarhole bas-My Friend [​IMG]

17. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Unfortunately that typically means boring work, verses what I normally get to do.

18. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Actually, for you good looking women, isn't that a concern. After you mentioned that it dawned on to me that you women are giving a stalker about everything they would need. :?

19. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

So, I am cleaning my boys/guest bathroom. I live with all men. One 48, 22,18 and 13.

Why all the peeeeeee peeeeeee on the floor? And when they shave, stubble all over the sink. UGH.

:ack:

Whhhyyyyyyy?

20. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Well in addition to poor aim you can have a dispersion problem. Think garden hose nozzel stuck on something other than Jet Stream.