A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

oh no! I bet you don't look like an 'old lesbian'....did the girl just not do what you asked? or did she give you what you asked for and you just dont like it? you poor thing....was it your regular hair stylist? I bet you want to murder her......

2. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

No, I DO look like an old lesbian. I've cried all night. I have no hair left.

It doesn't look like the picture at all.

There's got to be something I can do to fix it, I'm just not sure what.

3. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

Now I am curious! I bet you look marvelous. New haircuts or color might take a little bit of time to get use to it. What does DH and DD say?

4. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Girl, that sucks! That's why I'm so funny about who I will let touch my hair. It's only hair, it will grow. :lol:

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I do know someone who does extensions, should you decide to go that route. I am sorry girl....I wish I could help, somehow. :-(

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Ahhh.... Monday - What a beautiful day!

7. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

We're in for the duration with the flu. We even put out a note for UPS/FEDEX that we
    are not answering the door for deliveries.

Had this crap starting Frid..and still hurting...

8. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

I am sorry!!!!

I got a new haircut once and when I got home my sister who was visiting said, "Wow you look like a Dyke!" (pardon my french) I was so self conscious. (Disclaimer, I have nothing against lesbians!!)

It will grow!! Do you like hats??:lol: It is cold, you can use a scarf!! Sigh... I am sure it doesnt look as bad as you think!

9. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

Last week the whole family here had it. I felt like I was run over by a truck and then it backed up to make sure it hit me.
    We toted the can of lysol all over with us in the house. LOL

Hope you all get to feeling better soon.

10. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

yep...love Mondays...

Karma baby!!

:mrgreen:

note to self: the bad juju sprinkles must be working!!

Last edited: Feb 25, 2008
  11. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Jenn - I've have had plenty of bad haircuts...maybe try styling it differently? Did the stylist realize you weren't happy with it? Could you back to her and ask her to do something else (like fix the color or tweak the style?) Sometimes the worst part about getting a bad cut/color is the fact that you paid somebody a gazillion dollars to make you look like crap! Been there, done that! :evil:

H6 - been sick here all weekend too. :ack: Started Fri and probably felt the worse Sat night and Sun.... Don't think I had the flu, started as head cold, then weak, chills and high temp on Sat nite, spent most of the day in bed Sun, so far....better today (not going to work tho). Hope y'all will be feeling better soon too :)

12. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

mine are working also. Thanks for lending me some last week :twisted:

I love my sister. :grouphug:

13. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

yup yup!

:grouphug:

14. Southernborn

LMAO...:mrgreen:

15. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

:grouphug:

don't want ya to feel left out of the sisterly love!!

16. JenniferK

2 things I hate today....

My new lesbian haircut

And

People who think they're being all cutesy, but they are really just making themselves look like hiney holes....

That is all...

Bandmom, it's the cut. She just took way too much off, it's very very short. But that's okay, I'm gonna somehow fix it.

Kellbell, will you PM me the name and number of the person who does extensions? I'm not sure what something like that costs, but it's worth a shot to check it out.

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Jen, it can't be that bad!! It's just hair, it grows back!! Give it a few days so you get used to it, before you decide if you really hate it.

Ya'll wouldn't believe how much mine has grown out since I got it all chopped off last fall. Now I'm back to trying to decide what to do with it. I liked it short, I didn't love it. Now I don't know what to do, it's about chin length. Urrgg!! :?

18. JenniferK

Kdc....you're sweet...but uh....it's bad....bad bad bad.

I'll have to see if I can find a similar cut online and post a pic.

Bad bad bad...

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

You poor thing! I know it sucks to hate your hair!! Did you just have a miscommunication? Or did she just do whatever she wanted?

I had a "miscommunication" with a hairdresser once about the color. Bleached white blond all over is not what I meant when I said I wanted it highlighted. I looked like a hooker, I kid you not! :mrgreen: And my driver's license photo is the evidence. :?

20. Southernborn

Jen,

If you got yours cut like the two pics you posted, then it's cut like mine and if I don't style it right it looks super short, but if styled right it looks totally different. Do you think that might be the problem?