A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Apparently reading comprehension is a lost art. :x Are they not teaching that in school anymore?

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

they're not only teaching it, but thats what the EOG's are all about .....(least that's the 'reasoning' I get) :confused:

3. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

SB, I don't know.

I spent hours last night trying to make it look right. It's very short, a lot shorter than that pic. And maybe it will look like that pic when it grows out, in, oh I don't know, a million years, but right now....it's very very short.

I'm at a loss as to how else I could possibly fix it. I'm going to Sally's today to see if they have anything there, product, hair weave, a nice hat....that can fix it.

DH says he likes it, but he loves short hair. DD spent most of the night trying to console me. LOL It was baaaaaad at my house last night, lol...

4. le

le Well-Known Member

that's half the battle if dh likes it! just skip mirrors for about a week.

5. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

I sent you a pm, because I think you probably have the same problems as I do with my hair and getting it to style right. Just remember, it usually takes two weeks after getting a cut to get it to do exactly what you want (and to learn how to style it to get what you want).

6. KellBell

jen, I have to ask, were you freaking out at the Salon? did she know you were not happy when you left? I know you are too sweet to rat out who did it....but is she still alive? :mrgreen:

7. JenniferK

When she got done, she styled it before I saw it, and when I looked at it....all I could say was, "wow, it's really short".

I don't think she knows how bad I hate it, because I thought, I'll go home, wash it and style it, and I'm sure it'll be okay....but I hit the front door of my house and just lost it.

My hair has never been this short. Ever....except maybe when I was 10...ever...

8. KellBell

that's about what I would have done, left calmly and then freaked when I got home.....

9. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I'm sure you're beautiful![​IMG] It'll take some getting use to.

But on a side note... I'm thinking of get my hair cut. I'll give you some of mine if you go the extension route.

10. JenniferK

I was gonna call her last night, but then I thought........well, what can she do?

I mean, she can't cut anymore, there's nothing left.

Sigh........

11. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Well, in the future she could double-check with her clients before she starts cutting...

Sorry about your hair. <hugs>

12. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Don't sell your husband short on this, I also find short hair a good look on a woman.
    Maybe it is the bleeding heart liberal in me in that I am subliminally thinking that this person is supporting those undergoing Chemo.

13. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

((((jen)))) It'll be ok ...

(I'm weeding through four pages of threads)

14. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Random thought....

I love my new Coach purse!!!

woohoo!!
    :hurray:

15. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

The same one I saw? It's purdy. You COULD carry your kitchen sink in it though. :lol:

Damn, I forgot to call Jenny! :banghead:

16. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Noooo.... I bought another one Saturday.... :mrgreen:

Its perty... its got red leather straps and red leather corners and red leather strips down the front and the classic khaki brown large"c"'s for the backround material... bery bery nice... :lol:

Last edited: Feb 25, 2008
  17. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

btw, it's not YOU it's ME :twisted:

18. le

le Well-Known Member

I had a similar thought this morning...not open on Mondays though.

19. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

:grouphug::grouphug:

you need hugs!

20. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Happy Tuesday!!

:jester: