C3 Church

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by sherrynewm, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Clif

Clif Guest

Smart and sensative, combined with looks, are what makes women hot.

Nope. I'll tell you an example of who is hot. Queen Latifa. She's smart, funny, and just about the right size.

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

YOu know she got the Jenny Craig gig now?

Kristie Alley didn't renew her contract.

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I think she was jealous of Valerie Bertinelli. :mrgreen:

4. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

I don't think they renewed Kristie's contract. She's packed back on some weight and it was a bad image for the company.:?

5. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Queen Latifa advertises for jenny Craig AND pizza Hut... Get the good stuff :twisted:

6. Clif

Clif Guest

Yeah, I heard. Not real happy about it, but understand.

I only know part of the story. Not sure whay she left, but she's starting her own Jenny Craig clone.

7. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

Why? Is not God's "Word" the same yesterday, today and forever?

Last edited: Feb 27, 2008
  8. harleygirl

Kinda like if your friend jumped off the roof would you? ;)

9. Clif

Clif Guest

Um. No. As contradictions are discovered in the Bible, they have been modified to remove those contradictions.

Be that as it may, though. The intent of the Bioble is the same as it always was. However as times change, so does linguistics and "Thee" and "Thou" have given way to more contemporary language in ministry. Music, to, has changed over the years. Since music is a huge part of worship ("Make a joyful noise unto the Lord"), the service has to change to mirror that as well.

10. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

ok, fess up, who danced around the fire with chicken blood and goats milk and conjured up 'YOU KNOW WHO'?

who was it???

11. Clif

Clif Guest

You don't think a simple thread titled "C3" did it? Personally I blame sherrynewm.

12. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I guess technically it was her, but do you think he sits there all day everyday praying for someone to mention something about God or C3? My money says he does.

13. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

Clif would just to see if the ground got softer while he has been asleep.

14. Clif

Clif Guest

Ask yourself, seriously and honestly (if you can). Do you really want to start?

15. hrcnsfan

hrcnsfan Well-Known Member

You poor thing. I'm pretty sure I made my point clear and you missed it. Even with my typo I'm sure others got it.
    However, this time I'll type slower to help you out just a bit, okay?
    Here it goes. Are you ready?
    You were completely wrong with two very elementary so-called "facts". In my book this renders the remaining "facts" in your post as nothing more than mindless drivel and not worthy of any further attention.
    Did you get that? Now run along and play with the rest of the kids like a good little boy.

16. harleygirl

Not nice. :boxing:

Clif's cool people.

17. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

You sound familiar? hmmmmmm :mrgreen:

18. harleygirl

Hey I did that yesterday or the day before

READY .... OK...

Imposter! :twisted: :lol:

19. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

Just go and see what you think. Form your own opinion. You may like it, you may not.....I know some that do and some that don't. Each feel very passionate which ever way they feel. As you can see it is a hot topic around here.

20. HXCforCHRIST

HXCforCHRIST Well-Known Member

I bet He "allows" her to come to Bisquitville or Waffle Shop, wherever it is. Maybe he pays for her breakfast as long as shes brings a topic up where he can show his "knowledge"