C3 Church

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by sherrynewm, Feb 26, 2008.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

THATS IT!! he is paying her in biscuits!! I can't believe I didn't figure that out on my on!:lol:

2. JoCoREZ

JoCoREZ Well-Known Member

I used to be a member of C3 and have pretty good behind the scenes knowledge of the church. I will try to fairly answer any questions that I can.

3. hrcnsfan

hrcnsfan Well-Known Member

(Pssst. It's actually Kirstie, not Kristie Alley.)

4. hrcnsfan

Do I? I'm flattered.:)

5. KellBell

well, umm, with all due respect, you probably shouldn't be....:neutral:

6. hrcnsfan

(Psst. I know. But please don't tell anyone, okay? I want others to think I sound familiar for good reasons.):mrgreen:

7. KellBell

these folks are pretty accurate of picking out the trolls.....hence the familiarity.

8. hrcnsfan

Troll? I thought I made some comments that were pretty much "on the mark". I haven't been on here in a while but decided to add a couple thoughts. Why does that qualify me to be a troll in your opinion?

From Wikipedia:
    An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial and usually irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.[

I think I stayed perfectly on-topic and only pointed out some false statements from someone who claimed them to be supposed "facts". What was wrong with that?

9. golfhound

golfhound Active Member

I agree. Also, many traditional churches would shun away some people because of the way they dress, their lifestyles, or their ethnicity. According to the bible, we are all God's children. Many people feel that if they are not living a "Christian" life, they are not comfortable going to church. The doors at C3 are open to anyone and everyone. We are all sinners. A church should open it's doors to anyone desiring to come and hear God's word. If they are turned away, where else are they going to go? What better way to convict someone's heart to change than by exposing God's word to them.

10. KellBell

1st of all, I don't call names, and I certainly didn't call you a troll. I merely pointed out that the folks on here were pretty accurate at picking out trolls. Don't be so defensive non troll newcomer.

11. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

:beathorse::beathorse::beathorse::beathorse:

Can't this thread go away......:ack::banghead::banghead:

12. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Just do as I do, turn the other cheek and ignore them!! :mrgreen:

13. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

You handled that so nice. I wish I was nice like you! lol

14. KellBell

LOL...awww...thanks! I try to be nice all the time. 8)

15. Clif

Clif Guest

Here's a thought. If you don't want to read a thread... DON'T CLICK ON IT!

16. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I really try to be nice . I just like me better mean. lol

17. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Clif honey....Go pms somewhere else or on somebody else please.

18. hrcnsfan

And you were being nice....as I am. I was just inquiring because you made the troll comment after our previous exchange. I missinterpreted what you meant. An innocent mistake for which I would like to apologize.....okay?

19. Clif

Clif Guest

I'm sorry. I didn't realize you got your kicks out of posting beating horse pictures in threads you deemed were no longer worthy of reading.

Please continue in your quest to clean up the forums by pointing out other worthless threads.

20. KellBell

no apology necessary. I am a strong black woman. :mrgreen: