A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

We just put the keys in the ignition and threw it in drive and then reverse for good measure! :mrgreen:

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Ok folks, what's been going on, what did i miss. i tried going back to catch up but there are way too many threads and i don't know which ones to look at:confused: Geez, i have got to hurry up and get a new computer at home.

Oh yeah i did catch the little thread about long hair making folks look old - too friggin bad, the Bible says a woman's hair is her crowning glory:hurray:

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Advil Cold Sinus works very well for me, in addition to taking 2 regular advil, with coffee of course.....I had the same thing last week. I think its this kookie weather too.

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Misery loves company! :cheers:

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Yeah, that's my usual med of choice when I've got something sinus going on. I'm not having any other symptoms other than the headache though, so trying to stay away from the sudafed in there. My teeth are starting to hurt, so I'm probably going to have to break down. :evil:

OK, I'm done whining now.................back to our regularly scheduled drama!

Kaci!! Good to see ya girl!

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

You need to call me about what we talked about Tuesday. :mrgreen:

7. KellBell

rut roh, the teeth hurting is no GOOD. You will need way stronger stuff than advil and coffee, like hard liquor and advil. :lol:

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

It's a little early for that kind of medicine!! :lol: But talk to me later today!

9. KellBell

we'll be able to tell if your typing starts to slur....:p

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:lol: :lol: :lol: No you wouldn't! It would be no different than my usual drivel! :lol:

11. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

So, have you been to the dr? Sounds like you have a sinus infection. :cry:

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

No, I've had tons of those, and I'm not there..........................yet! Now they are treating sinus infections like ear infections. They don't want to see you unless you've been sick for 2 weeks. Some study came out and most people got better whether or not they had antibiotics in about two weeks. Unfortunately for me, 9 times out of 10, if I get a sinus infection, bronchitis is not far behind. Just went through it right before Christmas, I know I posted (I mean whined about it) then. Had strep throat, bronchitis and sinus all at the same time. I was hoping someone would shoot me. :?

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i'll try to give ya a call today when i take a break:mrgreen:

14. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Sounds like to me if you have that kind of 'sinus history' that your dr would call you in something, but thats JMHO. Are you on a decongestant? Maybe the pain is just from pressure? Anyway - hope you get to feeling better soon!

Last edited: Feb 28, 2008
  15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Yep, yep. Just waiting for it to kick in now. This is the worst it's been so far this time. I actually got them much worse when we lived in TN, not had as many since we moved here for some reason. One more reason to love NC!:mrgreen:

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Thanks girl, i really miss my 4042 family:cry:

17. KellBell

what grade are we in again, on here? I forget....:?

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

We miss you too! Sometimes we need your calming influence!! :lol:

19. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

7th? :lol:

20. KellBell

dang, that's generous....thanks for clarifying.:jester: