C3 Church

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by sherrynewm, Feb 26, 2008.

1. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Well maybe if we all think POSITIVE we can WILL this to GO AWAY!

Ready girls?!?!? hummmm hummmm hummmm breathe in breathe out.

POSITIVE THOUGHTS :jester:

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

shut thy pie hole.....

3. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

He is talking out of his other hole.

4. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

amen!

5. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

:jester:

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

You know, your generalizations and character assasinations are really tiresome. No one can take you seriously because you talk in circles, contradict yourself continuously and generally make no sense whatsoever. But knock yourself out, because obviously, your technique is working so well for you!

If I am interested in C3, I will check it out for myself and your mindless rants will have no bearing whatsoever on that.

7. Clif

Clif Guest

I don't think you do. More's the pity.

What name calling? I said you are an idiot. If I call you human, is that name calling too?

By me with citations from the Bible (which you fail to provide when you declare things like divorce is a sin).

If you can't handle the fact that I can point out with actual words from the Bible where you're full of crap, that's your problem.

Christians don't.

8. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Amen! Short, sweet and truthful!

9. golfhound

golfhound Active Member

I'm done

I just signed up a few days ago and I'm burnt out already. Stick a fork in me I'm done.:banghead:

10. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Where ya want it stuck at? hehehehe!

11. golfhound

golfhound Active Member

not there.......lol

12. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

That was the christian part of me wanting to help ya out! lol

13. hrcnsfan

hrcnsfan Well-Known Member

OOH!! A swing and a miss, dangerboy.
    "It's" is a contraction which is short for "it is". I could have written, "It is seven asterisks that could mean anything." (Referring to your post.)
    "Its" is a possessive pronoun which simply wouldn't make any sense in my sentence.

You know, very few adults actually use the word "grownups". Hmmmm.

14. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I do. Where's my prize?

15. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I say 'grown-up' all the time too....

16. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

Is there more than one level of intimacy with God I should be satisfied with? Paul has it this way: "[My goal] is to know Him and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death" Philippians 3:10 (HCSB)

Being conformed to the image to His death?! I wonder, is that something you speak about? I know the answer.

I know the names of the "purpose driven" man centered books in your resource center.

Listen, In a connect group there is no room for absolutes. Absolutes, by facilitation, are reduced to opinions. Once a person agrees to that process, the truth of the Bible is relegated to man's word; opinion about God's word and not God's. That is a fact of what the "facilitating" process acheives. The power of the cross is made null and void. Who needs it anylonger for affirmation. Don't get me wrong. I know the basics are stated but how they are viewed is all up grabs and it doesn't matter in the long run so long as you continue to participate.. Am I right so far?

Actually, as it has been pointed out to me, Peale wrote the book and as the title reveal, it is a "self-help" book used by many corp. CEO guru's who now head up the the Mega-church mania.

Surrounding yourself with others as yourself helps you feel comfortable in your belief "system". It is affirmational, but is it accurate in what it has accepted as the truth of God's word? I would say not, since I Know quite a bit about the subject matter of the system. In a nutshell, it is man centered and not God centered. Your belief system speaks nothing about "dying to self"; the "way of the Cross". As Rich Warren said, "It doesn't matter what god you believe in so long as you believe." "I am a Pluralist".

Would you be open to hear what I have to say? One on one?

Last edited: Feb 28, 2008
  17. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

Point blank..........Are you a Christian?

18. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 28, 2008
  19. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

HELLO ORMLY, I ask'd you a question, can I have a yes or no please.

20. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I will answer for him ,he is not a christian. He is a idiot.