C3 Church

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by sherrynewm, Feb 26, 2008.

1. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

USERCP> BUDDY/IGNORE LISTS> ADD NEW USER

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I don't think so, we've tried voting people off the island before, but it never sticks. They just create a new screen name and come back to haunt us. At least this way, we know who we are dealing with!

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I wonder how one can type while their keyboard is teetering, as if a plate on a stick....cuz I know you are one sick puppy and you are getting some kind of perverted satisfaction out of your silly little game of answering a question with a question. I don't think the deacons at the house of biscuitville would be too happy.

weirdo

4. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

I don't. I am only going on your pronouncements.

What a shame to claim and not confess, or by able to, that you Love God.

Should make one wonder what kind of God isn't worthy of your love and yet you be able to say "He loves me"..

6. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

at last, a photo of Ormly, just as I pictured!

Last edited: Feb 28, 2008
  7. clive

clive Well-Known Member

I'm not sure how God's going to handle those other books that you and devilock are referring to. I suppose those who were responsible for removing them have something to answer for if in fact God is author of those books and intended for them to remain.
    What I was referring to was deciding on what scripture to adhere to over other scripture and how we sometimes like to give ourselves allowances and come up with reasons for doing something against God's word because it's an easier solution for us. Part of being a Christian is to do our best to adhere to God's instructions and not fool ourselves into justifying our actions when we fall short.

8. Clif

Clif Guest

Then you would be a sinner, according to the Bible.

Certainly...
    Matthew 5:22
    But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Oh, and the divorce one...
    Matthew 5:32
    But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

(I made the parts important to our conversation bold so you wouldn't miss them)

The fact that you haven't been paying attention does not mean that it hasn't been done.

Oh, I do so love this...

Take a look at Deuteronomy 4:2 and Proverbs 30:5-6. Both these passages also say not to add to the Scripture.

Be that as it may, though, when John wrote Revelations, there wasn't such a thing as the Bible to add to or subtract from. The Bible didn't exist as we know it for a thousand years after John's exile and writings.

Now that you know this, read again John's words. He wasn't saying you mustn't add or remove from the Bible. He was saying you mustn't add or remove from his book of prophesy (that we know today as The Book of Revelation)

9. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

HELLOOOOO Ricky RETARDO....I have made no pronouncements of anything.....

watch the dancing kitty and repent

10. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

This is for you as well Kimmie:

What a shame to claim and not confess, or by able to, that you Love God.

Should make one wonder what kind of God isn't worthy of your love and yet you be able to say "He loves me"..

11. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

I owe you nothing buddy, you are twisted!

12. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

Indeed you owe me nothing and God everything. So, what's twisted about what I stated, Kimmie? I expect all Christians to be able to at least say they love God. I guess I am naive, too much to expect of a Christian, eh? Maybe it is just the "run of the mill" Christian who can't confess Him.

13. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

Look, I ask'd you a question, I will say you were kind enough to answer.
    End of discussion. I have nothing for ya. I could care less what you expect.
    Rock on brother cause I'm done with ya.

14. clive

clive Well-Known Member

I read God's words, Clif, not John's. John was but an instrument God used. I believe the bible to be God's instructions as a whole, written by Him but penned through many men over a period of about 1600 years by the Holy Spirit. I don't believe that God's intent was to keep one, two or three books undisturbed and leave the rest to our editing.
    However, I am aware that many people don't believe as I do. It makes it much easier to justify disobeying it. If a person can attribute the words to simply some man who lived long ago as opposed to God almighty, they certainly don't have to listen to what he says.
    Just my thoughts....

15. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

I understand. I just want you to realize why you are done with me and hope you think about it.

16. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

See? We know God. :)

17. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Somebody is just having a man period ....it should be over soon. :lol::lol:

18. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I know. I've just been wanting to discuss Enoch for a while (I'm actually reading a book about it right now) and since you brought it up - thought I would throw it out there. In reference to Enoch, Jesus quoted heavily from it and the issue that the church father's had was the fallen Angels in physical form. Very interesting stuff!

19. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

You say that but do you love Him? Do you know Him enough to love Him?

20. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Ormly if you really want to save souls and preach to people you should go to Durham late at night and walk the streets and tell them about god. The trick is if you yell at the people there, you will get their attention. BTW do not go to the upper class neighborhoods. I hear the people at the bus stops are really interested in hearing the word of god. I think you are just the guy to do it. Wear bright red so that you get their attention. Nothing like a bright red shirt to get people to notice you. Good Luck!!!!!!!