A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

:iagree: Dat's right........

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Aw, you should have run over the office and said hey or i could have run over there to join ya.

3. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I bet he hears voices and thinks he is god. He is nothin more than a moron. Some people should not read to much of the Bible at a time it just confuses them.

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I bet that re-My Friend doesn't even own a Bible....

5. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I'm resorting to plain ol' salt and caffeine to see if they help the headache....

sometimes when I have a migraine... a handful of Lays potato chips and a handful of M & M's help... a good coffee doesn't hurt either... caffeine is such a catch 22 for migraine sufferers though.. it can trigger them, or calm them...

6. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

he sure isn't winning over any souls......

7. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I didn't think about it until I was pulling out, and then I didn't know if you answered your cell phone in the office or not.

8. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Not a real one. He probably has a chapter note book that he writes in and calls it the bible.

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Hope you feel better! After my six cups:shock: this morning and the meds, mine is gone for the moment.

10. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I suppose the 24oz iced coffee I got from McD's isn't far from that...LOL

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

When i can answer it i do but i will pm ya my work number so you can call on that anytime

12. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

oh God, I'm sic of him! I'm gettin ready to blow a gasket!

13. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

He sure does have a 'way' about him doesn't he?

I can't help but think he is getting some kind of perverted sense of satisfaction out his retarded reponses and his dancing around the subject. I'd would like to smack him so hard his clothes would be back in style when he woke up

:banghead:

14. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

my headache is down to a dull roar.... :hurray:

15. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

gotta love that caffeine:hurray:
    Hey, is there anywhere around here to get good seafood to cook? i went to Lowes Foods looking for orange roughy but they didn't have any?

16. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Dear lady behind me in carpool at the middle school,

You're po'd. We get it. Waving your arms around like a lunatic does not make the traffic move. If you have some place to be - get there earlier and you can be first in line and decide who moves when. I cold have probably moved up further, and let you go by. But I didn't. It was too much fun to watch you in hysterics, and I also like to help enforce the rules put in place for the kids safety. Your younger son was mortified as he tried to hide underneath his seatbelt. Your daughter hid in the back when she got in. And then... you lit up a smoke - in the middle school carpool and continued to motion and rant. Klassay.

17. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I hate when people no show me. I'd like to send them a bill for my gas. :?

18. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

That does suck, esp at 3.15 a gallon. Hugs and gas for Harley. :)

19. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

Haven't been in carpool for quite some time but did you leave 2 car lengths between you and the car in front of you?

20. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

omg, no you didn't