A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Nooo, I'm not that evil (or obvious). I know I could have moved up a few more feet and she could have squeezed by (probably scraping her tires on the curb). And miss out on the entertainment? No way! This was tutoring/detention carpool. Not crowded, just a line of cars and no easy way out unless you stay in line and follow the rules. I watched a woman in an SUV drive right up over the curb and through the grass one day. :)

2. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Why is it I don't ever see this type of entertainment? I love to see people self destruct and have mental meltdowns.:lol:

3. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

good night board, I'm calling it a day. going home to the family and getting a good night's sleep, thanks to Cleo, hehehehehehhe:jester::jester::jester:

4. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

:lol:

Dear man behind me at Hwy 70 stoplight,

I'm sorry you were late for work, or whatever it was you were late for that morning, but I was not running late. Therefore, I had no need to turn left when the turn-only light was half-way through yellow and about to turn red on me. I knew I wouldn't have made it through it because the big thing in front of me... yeah, that big truck pulling a piece of heavy equipment behind it... was not going to speed up fast enough to go through and leave me enough time to cross over the eastbound lane of morning traffic before that yellow light turned red. Besides, mister impatient man, I had two young children in my van -- and their lives were more important to me than the 3 extra minutes you had to wait before making that turn. So, I laughed at you as you threw your hissy fit behind me, making your angry hand gestures. And I called you a not so nice name as you continued to act like a fool. For that I'm sorry. For making you sit there and NOT run a red light, I'm not. Heeheehee. :twisted:

5. Cleopatra

Go Ready!

Patience is a virtue. :lol:

6. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I have had a headache every day for 2 weeks now. Don't know why, and nothing will take care of it, and it's really starting to get annoying. It's only 5:30 and I'm ready for bed. Ugh! I really hope tomorrow I feel better. Don't want to have to go to the dr and catch the flu...

7. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Variations on a theme....

Dear B*tchy woman behind me on Lombard as I drove the SPEED LIMIT THROUGH THE SCHOOL ZONE. No doubt that reason you had to get where ever you were going was of such importance that you were quite animated in your gesturing, flaying of arms, etc. And the glare, the mean faces you gave when I pulled into the station at Barber Mill Road, after turning left gave you ample opportunity (and turning around space) to lecture me on my safe driving, but you chose to not do that. I'd have been more that happy to explain to you that I follow the speed limits and also point out that it was a school zone, and although my DD attends elsewhere, I would hope that people drive carefully in a school zone. You didn't drive in to say hello. You gutless wonder. I sure hope I get the chance to do this again. I wonder how you'll react at 5 miles slower?

8. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

:ack::ack:UGH!
    The Short One definetly has strep throat! No school for him again tomorrow.

He is :hurray:
    I am :ack:

9. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I'm still confused...

10. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:lol::lol: Crazy.

{{{{{{{ IT'S FRIDAY SEXY PEOPLE }}}}}}}}

Have a super duper fantastic most awesomest cool day! :mrgreen:

11. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

Earps on s saunders. mmmmmmmm.

12. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I hear ya!

TGIF!!

13. Tit4Tat

Awww, I hope the little one feels better. Strep= yuck.

14. Tit4Tat

Thanks Harley. SEEEXXXYYYYY! WOo Hooo.

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY8)

15. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

Thanks! He is still in bed sleeping. I wouldn't let him touch anything last night. LOL I don't want to get it. He is contagious for the next 24 hrs. :ack:

16. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

You too girl...TGIF is all I can say!

17. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Happy Friday!

My DF got me BON JOVI AND DAUGHTRY tickets for my birthday!!!!

:hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray:

:cheers:

18. Cleopatra

*snort, gutless wonder. :lol:

19. Tit4Tat

Tit4tat is jealous..:p

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

That sounds like fun!! Good for you! When's your B-Day?? If its today, then HAPPY BIRTHDAY!