La Piazza

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by KellBell, Dec 20, 2007.

1. LI-bratz

LI-bratz Well-Known Member

ok OmniOne1 I was just asking a question about the other restaurants to have your opinion on them & you are jumping.

As for your posts at least 95% of your posts are about Marcos / La Piazza. The reason that others have made comments about all your postings is because they know all your postings.
    Everyone can read exactly every post you have posted it is attached to you (your screen name).

We all understand you don't like La Piazza & you love Marcos & that is your opinion & you can state what you want. What you need to realize is the slandering you have done & the bad reputation you now have given Marcos. You do not see me saying anything negative about "your place" nor do you see me posting negative about other restaurants in this area that offer Italian food.

La Piazza & Marcos are not the only places that offer Italian food. That is not to say that other places offer "authentic Italian Meals". Look how many people have read this posting & then come to realize how many people you have turned away from Marcos due to your antics. Remeber now there is a Pizza Inn & a Dominos-they offer pizza & pasta as well- do you get the drift of this now.

As for corporate places such as Olive garden they should concern you. More places for people to eat the more people stay in the area to eat. We all want to keep JOCO's here in the area to support all the local places. We should be concernced with taking care of the locals not turning them away. We are all after the same thing in the end. Keep people here

2. Chimp

Chimp Well-Known Member

Alrighty...for my birthday yesterday, we went to La Piazza. Here is our take on it...The service was very prompt. It was a little tight with the tables. And the few 2 person tables were right in the walk way of the kitchen. (I would put them in a more "romantic" area) We ordered the shrimp cocktail and the fettuccine Alfredo with chicken. The meals came with a salad. (I think they should add cheese to the salad otherwise it was iceberg with 2 pieces of tomato and 2 pieces of cucumber) The shrimp was good (they could have been a bit colder) but very fresh and the sauce was great. It had a nice bite of horseradish in it. The main meals where quite good. Really my only complaint would be that the sauce should have been thicker. Also, I would prefer marinara sauce with the bread (easy enough to ask for)

Really the only negative was the smoking. We were near the bar (not by choice) and the smoke was just flowing out. They should put up a door or give more options away from the smoke. It really effects the food.

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Yeah, a whole seven other threads. The majority of your postings are restaurants, Italian specifically.

http://www.4042.com/4042forums/search.php?searchid=76005&pp=25

Dirty, dirty liar!

[​IMG]

4. Grammie

Grammie Guest

Went to dinner there last night, second time there. It was great. Our waiter Patrick was wonderful, the food was great. Dh says it's the best lasagna he's had since he moved down here. (He's Polish) But hey he still has taste. Thanks again LI-Bratz.

5. LI-bratz

Gammie you are welcome & Patrick is wonderful young but wonderful

Glad u had a good time & glad everything went well

6. BEST ITALIAN EVER

THE ALFREDO SAUCE IS TO DIE FOR!! I LOVE THE PASTA THERE BUT THE PIZZA AT MARCO'S

7. OmniOne1

OmniOne1 Well-Known Member

I hear ya. I havn't tried La Piazza's alfredo. Can anyone tell me if they have any dishes with pink sauce? Tort Pal maybe?

8. LI-bratz

yes to your pink sauce question

9. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Quoting myself for Omni...

10. Lucidity

Lucidity Well-Known Member

They have a salad bar there....hehehe!:beathorse:

11. LI-bratz

where at La Piazza / nope /are u trying to cause a disturbance
    you really are on this salad bar thing LOL

12. tawiii

tawiii Guest

You sure seem to be a bit insecure. ;)

13. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I too, suffer insecurities about salad bars.....don't rub it in.:mrgreen:

14. LI-bratz

I guess I don't joke well
    Me insecure now that is funny!!!!

15. tawiii

tawiii Guest

Guess I would have to know you to know that it's funny

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

It really is and i know her:lol:

17. tawiii

tawiii Guest

Great! That makes it all that more special to me now.

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Glad to help ya out there sweetie;)

19. tawiii

tawiii Guest

Must be time to eat

20. LI-bratz

thanks Kaci

I appreciate that I guess I have to be more careful when I am trying to be funny which is pretty much all the time people that don't know me don't get me & that is fine

Thanks again!!!