C3 Church

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by sherrynewm, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

For who? That is my destination. Hope it will be yours as well.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2008
  2. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

Perhaps, in order have better understanding, why not investigate the Bible for yourself to see what it says and to know where you stand in the matter of eternity and where you will spend it?

3. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

try a mirror, bud.

4. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

That comment doesn't fit my remarks. This is what I asked for an intelligent response.

"Perhaps, in order have better understanding, why not investigate the Bible for yourself to see what it says and to know where you stand in the matter of eternity and where you will spend it?"

I'll take it you don't like the Bible and don't know anything about what it says, I understand.

5. dangerboy

i like the bible just fine and have read it cover to cover multiple times in my life so shut your biscuithole. you obviously lack the intelligence to understand that i was suggesting you check yourself, and worry less about other people

oh, and

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 1, 2008
  6. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Look. I don't believe in a physical place called Hell. To me, Hell is the absence of Light. It is Darkness and seperation from God. I feel it's safe to say that people with Darkness in their hearts and people on the fence between Dark & Light outnumber the Light on earth. If this were Heaven on Earth, what would be the point?

PS -

Matthew 7:3-5 "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."

7. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

OK now, tell me about this pic. You post post cool ones.

8. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

But your comments generate concern from people like myself who know the Bible and haven't just read it. You are angry with me beyond measure. Perhaps if you knew it we would fine some agreement.

9. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

I haven't been picking anything out anyone's eye. I have made some comments about the kind of church C3 presents itself as. Don't I have that right or would you all take it away from me?

10. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Ormly you just never stop do you? Why are you still here?

11. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

matter of fact why arent you at the Temple of Biscuitville?

12. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

Why are you here?

13. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

Why aren't you in church?

14. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

oh snap....I was in Sunday school AND Church and I see you have been nowhere .....

weirdo

15. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Same here!

16. dangerboy

used here as a visual representation of "....and the horse you rode in on"

actually a statue in eastern europe someplace

strange statues from around the world

17. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I have seen these before, they are great. The only one I have trouble with is the La Trobe statue, physically it does not look right and I have an issue with the shadows.

http://haha.nu/central/node/15

P.S. Sorry for interrupting this deep theological discussion.

18. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

I am apologizing up front for interrupting the grown people talking, but this just cracked me up.

Posting it here because Hught was the last post, that's the only reason. If it's bad taste, oh so sorry. :lol:

[​IMG]

19. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Love it! :)

20. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

Your church is an example of what I have been trying to demonstrate as one that does nothing for you, requires nothing of you and quickly raises the question, 'why go'?