C3 Church

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by sherrynewm, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Clif

Clif Guest

I doubt iof you'll respond, but I'll take the chance anyway.

Where have I twisted words? These forums come with a nice feature called "quote" With it, you can copy exactly what another person has written (including spelling errors). Since I never retype someone else's words, but use the "Quote" feature, I can't possibly twist anyone's words.

It more a matter of how you present yourself.

"BTW"??? You address the main point of my statement as secondary to calling you Junior? Well, I guess we see where your priorities lie.

I have already proven that I know more about the Bible than you. I have shown you twice where a statement you made about the Bible was wrong (utilizing the Bible itself to show where you are wrong).

Wouldn't it be nice if he actually answered that one question that has been asked a dozen times?

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

might raise that question for you, but not for me. You have demonstrated nothing but mush mouth nonsense.

weirdo

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Duh, how did I miss that?

4. reeteach2

reeteach2 Well-Known Member

5. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

6. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

You have proven nothing except that you are presumptious and conceited.

BTW, You say you know more about the bible than me? Are you saying you have had seminary training?

7. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

Ah, more testimony.

8. KellBell

I guess we are all going to assume that you HAVE had seminary training.....

now that's funny

and I have some property to sell in California.

9. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

I don't believe you no know how to read for understanding very well, Kellbell. Perhaps it is that you just don't want to?

10. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

dude, since you can't add anything positive to this discussion, why don't you just split. is it your objective just to come here and slap people around with your smartazz comments all day? what is your point? if there are any souls on this board that need to be led to Christ, it isn't going to be thru you. You need to go pray or something.....

11. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Heck, I myself am trying to figure out what the hell you are talking about in this sentence????

12. Clif

Clif Guest

Denying it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Oh, only a few years. But seminary training doesn't give one more or less insight in to the Bible. Actually picking it up and reading it does much more. You really should try it.

13. KellBell

yeah, make like a banana and split

make like a tree and 'leave'

make like a fetus and 'head out'

:hurray:

14. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

15. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

What discussion would that be? Seems like it is centered around what you all think of me.

16. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

:hurray:

17. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

well, that is n't very much, so we can call it done and you can leave now.
    thank you
    bye bye

18. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

And leave you with what? What I believe I am doing is protecting the lives of unsuspecting folk who may think you all are kind and knowledgeable when expressing themselves on this thread... The more I post the more is revealed about your character.

19. Clif

Clif Guest

Well I suppose you can't prove anything to the ignorant. You can open the window and show them the Sun, and when you tell them you have proven that it was daytime, they'll just say you haven't proven anything.

Well, the main one was BIOLA, but I've attended others, both formal and informal.

I'm sorry, where are my manners? What seminary did you say you attended?

20. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member