C3 Church

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by sherrynewm, Feb 26, 2008.

1. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

our character? :lol::lol::lol:people can read, I think they know who's character is in question.

2. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

My hope lies with that.

3. Clif

Clif Guest

Cool, you attended sixty years for a three year (non) degree.

And which campus was it for that sixty years? Lima or Buffalo?

If I sound a little on the doubtful side, well, it's because I don't believe a word of it.

4. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

Last edited: Mar 3, 2008
  5. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

LMAO...8)

6. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

No, I was just making a point of how easy it is to "fake" IM's is all.....8)

7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Actually I posted in this or the "C3 is a Joke" thread a site that allows you to have an ongoing discussion with Jesus, if I remember right Ormly did not come off all that well in that one either.

So as Ken has indicated, they are quite talkative chaps! 8)

8. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

9. Clif

Clif Guest

Well, silly me to even suggest you actually meant what you said.

Just for the record, I asked what seminary you attended and you said Elim Bible Institute for sixty years.
    (Post HERE)

And how did you enjoy Hornell?

Based on nothing more than your posts here. From what I have read, you are either ignorant of a lot of what the Bible says, or you are intentionally posting statements in contradiction to what the Bible says. It really could be one or the other, but I'd lean toward the former.

As far as calling me conceited, as Babe Ruth said, "It ain't braggin', if you can do it."

Now, what to be said for someone who has the audacity to presume he can tell people how and where to worship and to claim that he has attended a seminary for sixty years?

10. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

11. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

12. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

13. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

14. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

Last edited: Mar 4, 2008
  15. RealityCheck

RealityCheck Well-Known Member

Ormly....are you stating that C3 doesn't teach Jesus Christ as the only way to salvation???

16. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

Ormly has no clue what he is talking about.....

17. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

In a nutshell, after everything is said and done, yes. Whatever you believe or want to believe is Ok with them. Jesus will take of all those details.

Listen to this carefully because, using the philosphies of Brian McClaren and Rick Warren as the trend setter in all this, you will see something that should awaken you: http://www.ted.com/tedtalks/tedtalksplayer.cfm?key=r_warren

18. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

I await your correction, Kimmie.

19. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

ok, do us a favor and hold your breathe......I'll be right back!

20. Clif

Clif Guest

I suppose that would prove I am not a fool, then.

I have been reading your drivvel for a year now. If even you consider your writings as "Nothing but a oneliner", then no more really need be said. You have just admitted that you don't care about your writings, you are only posting to get the dander up for others. How Christian of you.

I don't have a problem with it in the least. You are not forced to worship at C3. If you don't like the way they worship (leader or not), you are free to leave. If someone else does like it, it's none of your business and you have no right to tell someone else how when or where they should worship.