A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Hey girl! Welcome back!8)

2. Southernborn

The saying is true. Time goes by slow until about 30 and then it flies. I can't believe it's already March 08.:?

3. Southernborn

I'm so sorry, I hope he gets better soon :cry:

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

It will be Christmas again before we know it.
    Where's Koo? :lol:

Have I ever said how much I hate paperwork? Bought a scanner for my rep which *should* be here today, that will definately help some with the paperwork issue. :hurray:

5. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

6. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

Watched Disturbia last night. It was good but kept wondering when the thriller part was gonna start happening and then when it did ........holy moly it was goooood.
    Did you watch American Gangster KB? How was it?

7. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

Disturbia was a great movie, I loved it!

8. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

no, not yet, and its just as well, its rated 'R'...can't watch that if the kids are in the house...they'll be at their Dad's this weekend, and we'll watch it then...grown-up movie time!! :)

anybody else used the 'RED BOX' at Harris Teeter? man that is the DEAL! one dollar for movies! can't beat it!

9. ShrtnSwt

What is the red box?

10. Southernborn

I don't do scary movies....nope, not for me. Heck, lately we've been so busy on the weekends doing home improvement projects that we don't have time for any TV. Plus we have a standing date with our friends for weekend evenings. There are a couple movies I want to watch, but the kids are always home and they can't see them.

11. ShrtnSwt

Disturbia isn't really scary more of a thriller.

12. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I was wondering if they had them around here anyplace...My parents live in Vale, and they have stores with vending machine type boxes that has movie rentals for $1. It's kind of like a jukebox, you flip through and see what movies are available, and you can rent as many as you want. They seem to have new and older movies, although they don't keep a lot in stock, so they may be out of what you want. But you can't beat it for $1!

13. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

We use Netflicks. We have the cheapest option, 2 movies a month for 5.99. The Game Plan (with the Rock) should be here today! :hurray:

14. KellBell

Its like a movie vending machine...$1 a night, all Harris Teeters, and and and you can reserve a copy at home on yourcomputer, and then go pick it up when you get to HT....man it is awesome.

15. KellBell

GIRL, brace thy self for "The Game Plan' THE ROCK aka Duane Johnson, is FREAKIN GORGEOUS in that movie.....great family movie too, by the way:)

16. KellBell

I don't do scary either, no way no how....but I do love SUSPENSE....eeek!!

17. Southernborn

My 14 yo went to the theater with a girlfriend to see it, they both told me how "HOT" he was...LOL

18. ShrtnSwt

It's nice having the windows open w/ the breeze coming in. :hurray:
    I just wish it wasn't so cloudy!

19. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

I'm jealous!

20. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Me too! My new office has 2 windows that open and I am LOVING it!