C3 Church

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by sherrynewm, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Clif

Clif Guest

So? Is this a problem?

Agaion, what business is it of yours? No one is forcing you to attend. No one is forcing those that do attend to stay.

[/SIZE]
    "And the Lord repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people."
    Exodus 32:14

OMT, Why do believe most on this forum don't like what I am writing? It is because I won't yeild my "absolutes". I won't yeild my narrow view and experience in Jesus Christ so that I might get along with people. Its called living by ones convictions. Lose them and what have you left? [/quote]
    Sorry, it's not that you have convictions, or that you won't change them, it's no more and no less than the fact that you have an agenda against C3 (for whatever personal reason) and add nothing to the forum other than your insistance that people should not attend C3.

2. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

[
    Sorry about the typo error. I do drop words from time to time that opens the door for shallow thinkers to take advantage. Hey, that's life, eh? But I wouldn't want to be mis-understood so I will give you another shot at reading me correctly.

3. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

I know, you keep telling me that. But that is not am doing, is it? If you could read my e-mails you might change your tune however, on that I won't hold my breath.

4. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

Sorry, it's not that you have convictions, or that you won't change them, it's no more and no less than the fact that you have an agenda against C3 (for whatever personal reason) and add nothing to the forum other than your insistance that people should not attend C3.[/quote]
    [/quote]

Yeah, I know. They killed John Baptist too and stoned Stephen.

BTW, Get your quote marks right.

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

6. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

I can't believe there is a 2nd thread about C3 and that it has gotten this long! :shock:

Ormly, with all due respect, please stop. IMHO, you are not drawing unsaved people to Christ you are repelling them away from Him. Instead of constantly bashing C3, why don't you simply try starting a new thread and share what it is you that you DO believe, and what it is that you want to share about how to have a relationship with the Lord. All I hear from you on here is negative stuff. If I weren't a Christian already, WHY would I want to become one if life as a Christian, as you portray it on here, is such a negative? Where is the joy of the Lord? :neutral:

I've been trying so hard to understand you, but all this time later I still don't know what it is that you believe in or what it is that you're trying to share. Other than your belief that C3 is a terrible church.

7. RealityCheck

RealityCheck Well-Known Member

Very well stated!! One of the big problems with churches today, not just C3 but all of them, we keep trading members back and forth without bringing the message of salvation to those who have never heard it in a way they will accept it and want to be a part of it.

8. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

I have already told him this and he doesn't care!

9. Clif

Clif Guest

I'm sorry, are you suggesting that you are another John the Baptist?

Get mine right?

10. JoCoREZ

JoCoREZ Well-Known Member

Weighing in

IMHO, I see points to all involved in this debate. I find it hard to believe that a mature person would be completely turned off to becoming a Christian due to the biblical debate going on here. I have actually learned quite a bit from reading all these posts.

I feel that God leads us to the right path if you let him. So, if someone decides to log onto 4042 and read this thread then maybe there was a reason for it?

11. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

YES!!

12. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

For those that no longer want to partake in Ormly's delight...you can go to UserCP (at top) and put him on your ignore list. 8)

13. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

That will work.

14. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

wow, I love the look when you have him on ignore, :lol::lol::lol::hurray:

15. harleygirl

Yes what?

16. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

Yes mam?[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 4, 2008
  17. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

Have I even hinted at where one should go to church?

Why say things and accuse based upon what I have not said? I know the reason why Clif and you will continue to do that because that is the way you are. You need to be right.

18. harleygirl

That's more like it.

Where's the paddle?:twisted:

19. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

20. Clif

Clif Guest

No, but you scream about where one should not go to church. I take that back, yes you have. By telling people to not attend C3, you are telling them to worship anywhere else.

I don't. I only talk about what you do say.