Pedicure

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Amber_Renee, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Amber_Renee

Amber_Renee Guest

Does anyone know where to get a good pedicure @ 40/42??
    I have a wedding this weekend to attend and i'm kinda last min. ha? help mee

2. RCARP

RCARP Well-Known Member

Nail Tek in the food lion shopping center

3. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

:iagree:

4. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I have to disagree. I've been there once and hated it. I love the place in White Oak, can't remember their name. They do really good pedicures.

5. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

No, sorry, but if you are out by Southpoint I go to Lee Nail Spa and love it. I just got back from getting my pink/whites and a pedi. 8)

6. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I like Tango nails near the old Target in Garner too.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2008
  7. RCARP

RCARP Well-Known Member

There is also one on Timber Dr where the Lowes foods is located. I think it is LA nails and tan or something like that. Haven't been to that one in a while, but loved them when I was going.

8. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

DIVA NAILS BY THE MOVIE THEATER OR LEE SPA NAILS BY BEST BUY... EITHER ONE IS GREAT!!!!!

9. soulshine

soulshine Well-Known Member

Hollywood Nails & Tan

10. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Lee spa is the one I was thinking. Haven't tried Diva nails yet. good to know.

11. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

There's also the new one at the Lowes plaza, Cindy's nails. I haven't been there, but my MIL didn't care for it. It was their first weekend open, so not sure if they're better by now. She is a little more picky than others too...

12. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

they are owned by the same family. diva is always a little more relaxed than lee in my opinion, and they are closed on tuesdays too!

13. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

how often do yall get a pedicure? just wondering

Thanks

14. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I used to go to Nail Tek for my nails but the last time I went I thought they were going to draw blood using the dremmel! ...so I'm just searching now...

15. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Only had one in my whole life. I'm cheap though :lol:
    I do my own nails at home in the summer, not in the winter. My cuticles (fingernails and toenails) I push back and cut with a razor blade and then I'm ready for paint! :mrgreen:
    I know, I know.. I don't cut myself though. I got skillz!

16. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I go about once a month in the flip-flop wearin' months... and maybe every other month in the sneaker/boots months.

17. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

haha, I like to be pampered!! I have no skillz so I need all the help I can get :)

18. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Something about the emory board sounding like nails on a chalkboard :ack:

Don't touch my feet! :boxing: Unless it's a massage :mrgreen:

19. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I skeered, I'd get carried away with the razor blade...I just know I would! My neighbor bought her own stuff at Sallys to do hers, and after she did it one time - carefully, she thought she was a pro and got carried away on her second attempt... it was very owieeee! I have my own little tool for that and I bring it with me, and if they feel it needs to be done they do it, and if not, they don't.

20. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

Well, I did my own over the winter and looked like I had hooker toes when I went to put a pair of flip flops on, went this weekend and got a mani/pedi! I will try and keep them up by myself for about a month and then they will need to be professionally done again. I like the one behind Smithfields, Fancy Nail?

Lee's at Food Lion makes me feel rushed!