So, who are you

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Pickle

Pickle Well-Known Member

Well if nothing else, Lynn and Ricky have given us hours of entertainment. Even if it does make one want to take a shower and disinfect after reading those threads.

2. PMPC69

PMPC69 Member

staten island

i'm from originally from S.I.. 61-82 then moved to long island.
    back then staten island(60's) was just like here
    moved down here 6 yrs ago
    2 kids,1 dog and wife

3. pttybar

pttybar Guest

Hi, my name is Patty Barbour, married to Jeff Barbour. We have 3 children and 4 grandchildren. We live between Benson and 40/42. He is self employed with Barbour's Custom Woodworks and I work with the Judicial System and am a Seriesse International consultant.

4. Luv2cruz

Luv2cruz Guest

Hi, am not new to board, just haven't been on in a while, just lurking here and there.
    I am 40 y/o been here oh..15 years one of the first transplanted yankees kind of feel like one of the pioneers before the migration started. 3 kids, all in Clayton schools, luv it here and wouldn't move back.

5. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

6. pamelal

pamelal Guest

Newbie (kinda) intro

Hey guys! My name is Pam Loveland. I'm married with 3 kids, 16, 12 and 2 (yes - 2). I work at a law firm in Raleigh full-time (legal assistant) and am a Pure Romance Consultant on the weekends. Oh, and a part-time college student. Phew! I live over in the Archer Lodge area - forgive me! ;)

Pam

7. JenJen458

JenJen458 Well-Known Member

Hi! I'm not really new here. I have been on and off this board for a few years. Don't post that often because I do not really have the time. I am married with two kids. I have a 6-year-old little boy who is a kindergartener at Dixon Road and a four month old baby girl. I have lived in this area my entire life.

8. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Welcome to the crazy house! Jump on in!

9. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Welcome new people!

We don't bite. :mrgreen:
    much

10. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Or very hard.

;)

11. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

Welcome, and yuh huh! (not me of course, just "those" people!) :lol:

12. JayP

JayP Well-Known Member

Dear Mr. Squirrel Nuts,

Thanks for the warm 4042.com welcome. I'll have to mention it in my blog one of these days.

Just to respond to a few of your points:

1. I actually run three businesses. Not one. See: 1. 2. 3. And I don't need advertising for them. Not the kind one would pay for, anyway.
    2. I'm sure your kids are very bright. BTW, it just so happens that my wife works in two local schools.
    3. The screen door swings two ways. Don't get your over-evolved nuts caught.

13. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Wow, 2 months later you first come back to see what happened with your ads? Yep, you are a real valued member of our community here.

14. JayP

JayP Well-Known Member

Thanks Hugh. It's been what, a minute since you posted? Just because I don't post, doesn't mean I don't read.

Have a nice night.

P.S. I didn't know there was a statute of limitations on responding to posts.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2008
  15. Clif

Clif Guest

That's because you didn't read the FAQs.

16. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

who are you kidding?????
    silly harleygirl......

hi new people! We were all new once, too.

17. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

YES, WELCOME NEWBIES, WE HAVE ALL BEEN THERE AND PAID OUR DUES.... ITS ALL GOOD.... JOIN IN THE FUN

18. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

My name is Sherry and I have been a member of this Forum since 2006. I have used the screen names Grace Slick and Madonna so that I could just Post my own personal opinions. I ran for political office once in my lifetime and just want people to know that what I Post is my opinion not an opinion of someone who would be in political office because those who serve should listen to those who voted for them not to pass laws based on their opinion. My opponent in that race and I never got personal with one another and on many occasions he has asked if he could help me or my family. That is just one reason I don't believe people should get personal with me on this or any other Forum.

Other than adopting my daughter, running for a political office was the hardest thing I have done and I will never do it again. The views I express on this or any Forum are mine and mine alone. They do not represent any political Party.

I love my family, politics, America and rock and roll. I am proud to be a part of the 4042 family.

Sherry

Last edited: Mar 16, 2008
  19. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Hey, welcome aboard, Sherry! Maybe we can remember that you are Private Citizen Sherry, not a public official or representative of any group. I am so glad to see you posting under your own name. Now I guess some folks will have to find something else to obsess over! ;)

20. Loriana

Loriana Well-Known Member

Why are you not Grace Slick anymore? I guess I was used to seeing Grace on the board. I normally agree with your opinions.