C3 Church

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by sherrynewm, Feb 26, 2008.

1. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

Then what do they do? Turn them back on?

2. Clif

Clif Guest

So, in your belief, Jesus wasn't God when He was flesh. Fine, if that's what you believe. That's not what a true Christian believes, though.

Yes I am.

I didn't think you were capable of answering, in spite of your claim that the answer was simple and elementary. Nopr does it surprise me that you resort the the school ground chant of, "Well, if you don't know, I'm not going to tell you."

One wonders why your so keen about C3 restricting Bible study (according to you), but shy away from it when given the opportunity.

3. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

When I was younger we had a church about a mile up the road from us. My dad NEVER went to church with us. I'll never forget one Sunday morning we were sitting in there and all of a sudden I hear my dad's voice. He starts cursing and fussing clear as day. People just have this shocked look on their face. He was coming through their speakers while he was on his CB radio. You could not hear who he was fussing at, but that was one of the most embarrassing moments in my life. The preacher had to disconnect the speakers cause back then we didn't have cell phones to call and tell him to shut up. After church that day, the Preacher gave my dad a little visit. My dad promised not to be on during church hours anymore!!!!

I always thought it would be funny if he acted like Satan and messed with the people in church!

4. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

5. hrcnsfan

hrcnsfan Well-Known Member

Uhmmmm.....maybe?

peppercorns, all I'm saying is that I occassionally see that the lights are off at night.......that's all........that's it.......nothing more. I totally understand that they're a bother to you when they're on.

(I'm backing away slowly now..........trying not to make eye contact........)

6. Clif

Clif Guest

And you base all this on, what? At least when I accused you (quite correctly) of not knowing scripture, I pointed out where your statement and scripture were in conflict. Just saying I don't know isn't good enough. Prove it.

Once again, prove I'm not.

I think quite well, thank you. Well enough to show you where you are wrong. Perhaps that's why you don't want to chance explaining it to me, for fear that I will put you in your place yet again.

If your pearls are what I've seen, you've paid too much for them.

7. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

8. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

Sorry about the aggressive attitude but those lights just irk me.
    I keep strange hours. Heck half the board will tell you I am strange but hey....anyway....i come and go at all hours of the night and everytime - those dang lights are on!
    It just drives me nuts.
    Maybe they shut them off when I had the Flu. but either way they have been on. again. still. *sigh*

9. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

you randomly dirve by occasionally and claim that they are sometimes off.

she lives close enough to chunk a rock into their parking lot and says they're always on.

hmmm. let me think about who i should believe for a seco....peppercorns

10. JoCoREZ

JoCoREZ Well-Known Member

Dont let those C-bots mess with you Pepper, ha.:mrgreen:

11. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

So in other words, they can turn them off if they want to, they just choose to leave them on all night most of the time, even though they know how annoying it is to the neighbors. Nice.

12. hrcnsfan

Uhhhmm.....exactly......sometimes. Not always.
    Just an observation, d-boy.

13. hrcnsfan

If by C-bot you mean a member of C3........not.

Just an observation, jocorez.

14. hrcnsfan

That I wouldn't know.
    Just an observation, KDsGrandma.

15. Hotwire

Hotwire Well-Known Member

I find it kind of sad (and I'm sure the one above does as well) that all you have to argue about on your work break is how this church is bad or good. I understand C3 isn't what a lot of you consider a good church but to each their own. Hopefully one day we will all be united through the gates of glory!

16. Vitameatavegemin

Vitameatavegemin Well-Known Member

The parking lot lights are on...they occasionally turn off the big beam on the cross and other building lights. Generally parking lot lights don't come with a switch.

17. JoCoREZ

JoCoREZ Well-Known Member

Yes, I meant C-bot as a member of C3 (some of them). I quoted Pepper and not you with that message so not sure why you would assume I was implying that you were a member of C3.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2008
  18. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

Lol C3 was just on NBC-17 news. I caught the end of it. going to the website to check it out.

19. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

20. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

yeah, this is boring, moving on