A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

no doubt .....I think its time to fire it up....oh wait, that's for another thread

:cheers:

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey girl, great meeting ya tonite:cheers::cheers:

3. KellBell

:hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray:

you too!!!

isn't funny how you have people pictured? and then you meet and its not even close!!!

and I meant that being that its much better IRL!!!

Last edited: Mar 11, 2008
  4. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

hey chick. good to see you back on.

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Actually you were a lot like i pictured you except our hair was longer - you really need to make it to one of our get togethers, you are cool people and would have a great time:hurray:

6. KellBell

awwww.....see how sweet you are!!! Us cool people can spot out other cool people pretty quick....LOL.....You are way cooler than I thought ..hip and young and all that....and your grand daughter is too cute, she told you to stop talking so she could take a picture with you!! too funny!! Daughter, so sweet too!

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Good to see you too girl, i am only on here for a brief moment, went to see my wonderful grandson's violin recital tonite and a dress rehearsal of my grandaughter's Showcase of the Stars performance, went to the Clubhouse for a drink of two and now home and gotta do dinner.

8. KellBell

Showcase of the Stars rocks....I was their for dress rehearsal at JCC and tonite for the PTA (HEY KACI again 8)).....Friday night will be super fun too!!! Can't wait!

9. Tangerine

that sounds like fun. i do miss those days of going here and there to see my kids do those sort of things.
    we've got to get together soon!

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Yes we do and if you would answer your cell phone once in awhile we could have:lol: Have a great nite, give me a call - we can do lunch sometime, we are close at our jobs:cheers:

11. Tangerine

i'll answer next time, i promise. :lol:

12. KellBell

I tell you what...some people got a whole lotta nerve, all I am saying....

13. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

Today is my Friday, I leave for the beach in the morning to go scrapbooking all weekend! Be back on sunday, no hubbys or kids. How wonderful!

14. KellBell

lucky duck.....

15. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

doing my best cheesy grin, smileys dont work for me at work :(

16. KellBell

I can see the 'cheese' from here....:mrgreen:

I am going to see Bon JOvi and Daughtry on Sunday night with a girlfriend, so I have something fabulous to look forward to too. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

17. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

that will be awesome, speaking of friends, where is LC at. She hasnt been on in a while has she?

18. KellBell

she is still around....LOL...she is the one tagging along with me on Sunday night....she is super busy at work and decided she didnt love us on here anymore.....we caused her productivity to lower.....:jester:

19. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

I see!! Well yall have fun and tell her I said Hi!!

20. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Girl,

You are gonna have a blast. A friend called to see if I wanted to tag along with them to it, but still haven't made up my mind.:lol: