C3 Church

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by sherrynewm, Feb 26, 2008.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

and there ya have it.....

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

And that is when the lightbulb went off, who was it that posted that NBC17 article yesterday? It AAALLLLLL makes sense now. Hurry, Ormly go tend to your flock - they are escaping to C3!

3. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

mindreader.........lol

4. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

:confused:

Link?

5. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

I'm going to Biscuitville just to whoop his ***!

6. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

I am not angry as you wrongfully suppose and I haven't criticised anyone who hasn't left themselves open for it, even then I don't think I have.

Please don't pray for me. I am real fussy about who I have praying for me.

PS, When quoting me please be accurate . . .

Aside from what it might say about "sound systems", which I haven't read, I think your link serves me more than it does you.

7. Philo

Philo Well-Known Member

Whoa There, Beautiful

Let's go easy on the Pentecostals. I don't think Ormly is representative. From the link I posted:

"Most of the time, a false church will publicly promote themselves as just another church, but will usually claim to have an exclusive revelation of truth that others don't have. Beware of groups who assert that they are the only ones with the right doctrine — that's a significant danger sign."

That's where O is. I know plenty of Pentecostals who aren't spiritually arrogant like O.

I do so enjoy the banter and kerfuffle on this forum, the brouhaha. It makes me all tingly.:allears:

8. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

Don't worry freak, we ain't praying for ya.....and stick ya quotes where the sun don't shine!

9. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

You better believe it all makes sense now....I knew, I FREAKIN KNEW, eventually if I waited (not so) patiently.....that it would come out....that explains EVERYTHING.

Amen.

10. sus

sus Well-Known Member

11. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

12. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

13. Philo

Philo Well-Known Member

Wunderbahr

I'm not sure where I misquoted you but apologies. And I'm glad you liked the article, O.

By the way, at the postmodern church where I attend, sin and repentance is regularly and forcefully preached. The church's mission to the world is at the forefront of what we do. And we're doing our best to bring people to Christ.

I love the "Who, poor little me" response you offer when someone points out your trollitude (are you listening, Colbert?) Your generally superior attitude and spiritual smugness is a thing of freakish beauty, sort of like a six-legged calf with long, platinum blonde hair.

I'll let you get back to multiplying those loaves and fishes.

14. Clif

Clif Guest

It's a matter of how you interpret the Bible. Strictly speaking, the only thing that will absolutely prevent you from entering Heaven is denying the divinity of Jesus (curiously the very thing Ormly has done on a couple of occasions in this very thread).

15. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I believe in Jesus and never would deny that he exsist. So I guess I am going to heaven then! Now I can do whatever I want hmmmm interesting. LOL

16. Cleopatra

17. Cleopatra

Mmmmm. Wanna go get some biscuits?

18. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

b/c he is the devil!

19. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

i do!

20. Clif

Clif Guest

It's not denying His existence that's the issue, it's denying His divinity (the fact the Jesus is God in human form)

I didn't say that either.