C3 Church

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by sherrynewm, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Clif

Clif Guest

I am not a liar that denying the divinity of Jesus is the only thing that will prevent you from enetring Heaven...
    Nor am I a liar that you have denied the divinity of Jesus in this thread...

2. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

Nor have you expressed any understanding of Him or His word.

Shut the light off when you leave.

3. Clif

Clif Guest

I truely feel sorry for you. At first I thought you were a troll. Now I know, after reading your various posts, you are, quite simply, insane.

4. Philo

Philo Well-Known Member

He's an adoptionist, Clif. So are Jehovah's Witnesses.

By the way, to all you Ormly lovers out there like myself, if you follow the Google links for his postings on other forums, and read profiles, note frequent occurrences of names ... you can discover his SECRET IDENTITY. I do a little data mining, too, so I have a few passwords to pay info sites. It doesn't take long to find out Ormly's name, address, phone number, what kind of car he drives, etc.

By the way, you'll find that he plays the organ. Given what some of you were saying he was doing earlier ... I think that's funny.

Thanks for the laughs, Ormly. You're priceless.

5. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

AGAIN ORMLY AKA JERKOFF, WHERE IS YOUR CHURCH?

6. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

he is not going to answer that girl.....he will however, ask a question of you....guaranteed.....

in 5

7. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

I am sure C3 owes you all a dept of gratittude for the fine work you all are doing on its behalf.

8. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

OK, YOU MUST HAVE GOT THAT ONE IN WHILE CHANGING HANDS,
    WHERE DO YOU GO TO CHURCH?

9. Philo

Philo Well-Known Member

Dude...

Awww, is his wittle feewings hurt? :cry:

Who said we were going to C3, OG?

I'm sure your father the devil owes you a debt of gratitude for the fine work you're doing on his behalf, too.

I loved it when I predicted that you would call your accusation of me "an observation" and you did! Beautiful, man! You're nothing if not consistent.

10. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

COME ON MAN, YOUR SUCH THE BIG MOUTH, BUSY WITH BOTH HANDS NOW? INVITE US TO CHURCH. YOUR ALL TALK! THATS IT! YOUR PROBABLY OVER IN THE CORNER IN A FETAL POSITION WORKING BOTH HANDS. SIC SIC SIC! ALL TALK!

11. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I do not want to go to his church. Probably got snakes and chickens there.

12. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

OH ORMLY, I GOTCHA NUMBER, I GOTCHA NUMBER, I GOTCHA NUMBER! :jester::jester::jester::jester::jester::jester::jester:

13. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

LOL....yep, drinking goats milk and chicken blood...dancing around the doublewide, I mean church, the women with no makeup and no hair cuts in years, not allowed to wear pants.....yep, I don't want any parts of that neither.....

14. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

WELL, HE WANTS TO BASH EVERYONE SO MUCH, I JUST THOUGHT THE LEAST HE COULD DO IS TURN US ALL ON TO HIS WONDERFUL CHURCH. THEN I'M SURE SOME WOULD GO BY AND SOME WOULD CHOOSE NOT TO, BUT DO WE NOT EVEN GET AN INVITE?

15. Philo

Philo Well-Known Member

Air Bender

Hey, Ormly... can I call you "Dad" since you called me "son"?

Last edited: Mar 16, 2008
  16. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

I JUST WANTED TO CALL HIM OUT AND SEE IF HE WOULD TELL US.... AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE, HE IS BUSY W/ BOTH HANDS NOW AND NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF TALK! HE USES THIS THREAD AS A PLACE OF ENTERTAINMENT DURING THE DAY, HIS POOR, UNKNOWINGLY WIFE IS PROBABLY HOME FROM WORK NOW AND HE CAN'T PLAY ANYMORE. NO PUN INTENDED!

17. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

GROSE, DON'T CALL HIM DAD,
    HE WOULD PROBABLY PREFER YOU CALL HIM " FATHER"

18. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Reminds me of a church around here. hehehehe! I am sooooo bad.

19. Philo

Philo Well-Known Member

Oooooo

Long-haired women with no pants? Cool. Whatcha think, O? Shall we give them a visit? It'll give you something new to rant about.

20. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I think I may have actually figured out where his church is. Ormly does your church have its own little school that the members children go to?