C3 Church

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by sherrynewm, Feb 26, 2008.

1. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

I think Kimmie might need to light one up right about now. Does it have a calming affect on you? :lol:

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

you may not be chopped liver but you have no idea what has gone on here for months and months with Ormly.....read all the posts, from the beginning, and on the other C3 thread, and you might have a better understanding.....

3. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

They are also in a brick building back there. Been around years. Gots lots of skeletons in them closets.So I am gonna just leave it bee for now. LOL

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

yep...you got it sister.....;)

5. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Oh, I know some of them people and what warped things go on there and that went on there way back. I do not want no part of anything to do with them people.

6. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

looks like Ormly has a birthday coming up in the next week

7. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

:lol::lol:. I would if it were legal!

8. blessed

blessed Well-Known Member

I'm no fan of Ormly either, but isn't this a lttle bit like feedig the troll????? Where IS that dead horse icon..................................

9. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

so we are all on the same page..... :grouphug::hurray:
    now thats a calming affect.

10. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

right here :beathorse:
    but we used it months ago and it didn't work.

11. HXCforCHRIST

HXCforCHRIST Well-Known Member

10 pages later and still no acknowledgment of your question. He is good at not answering questions yet condemning and asking people questions and better yet questioning their belief in God and some how has never yet answer any questions about his own belief in Christ Jesus

12. hrcnsfan

hrcnsfan Well-Known Member

I have read it. All of it. I've been following this thread from the day it started as well as the "other" thread.
    But I think you may have missed my point.

13. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I wanna just leave it bee. I do not want any part of them people. Nothing at all to do with them. Scarey/crazy I can not take part in. LOL

14. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

I got your point, you think I was out of line, well, sometimes if you do a little research you can call a spade a spade!

15. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Well, I went and read his post on his religious forums and even the Christians are bashing him for basically being an arse....

16. blessed

blessed Well-Known Member

thanks. Now why doesn't it give me an option to use any of icons all the time? I can some times but not all the time. hmmmmmmmmmmm

17. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

tu..... he is nuts and more

18. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Knock yourself out

19. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

It has been a pleasure... and I will make sure and wish you a happy b-day on 4/18...gonna be 70... well good for you :hurray:

20. Philo

Philo Well-Known Member

Good Comeback, OG

You look tired, O.