A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

That's really cool, T4T. Reminds me of Little House. ;)

2. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

Thanks!!

When he breaks land, he has about 30 people who want to watch. It would be a good lesson for kids. I am thinking of how we can make it educational for some local kids. Maybe let them ride on the sled, watch the breaking of land and a little section for them to plant their own stuff and watch it grow. We would water and weed and stuff like that. THis could be a neat learning thing.

everyone is mezmorized (sp) when he is out doing his thing. Cars pull over to watch and everything...

3. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Yep yep. Was the dessert bar the dead give away? :lol:

From what I hear, he stops by there quite often.

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

it was fun while it lasted.....

:rolleyes:

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

What??? :mrgreen:

6. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

omg, 420!

7. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Spark it. lol

8. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

done! damn blood pressure is sky high...... why don't they take him off this board?

9. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

quiet day on 4042 today.

10. KellBell

ummm, where have you been? it has been far from quiet....the C3 thread has been on fire.....

girl....you have pages to catch up on

11. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

No, I don't touch that C3 thread. I notice it gets a lot of posts, but haven't been on there since the first day it appeared. I don't look at any of the political ones either.

12. KellBell

you are a smart one....I dont do the political ones, but I do go to C3 only because it has absolutely nothing to do with C3

13. Madonna

Madonna Well-Known Member

Maybe you and I should switch. You do the political and I'll do the C3 and see what happens. When I post on a religious thread any questions I don't seem to get the answers needed. What would be nice is for people to be able to discuss issues without it getting so heated. I do understand emotions and passion but both types of discussions are hard.

14. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I am off today :hurray: Think I'll get out and do some weed pulling and get a little sun! 8)

15. KellBell

TGIF!!!

:mrgreen:

16. space_cowboy

space_cowboy Well-Known Member

Why didn't I at least go to the driving range during winter. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

17. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Oh yeah baby! Gosh, I've been so busy this week it's just flown by...:cheers:

18. KellBell

Did you decide if you are going to see Bon Jovi/Daughtry????

[​IMG]

19. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Nah, we aren't going...I was away all weekend last weekend, and we've got some painting, etc. to do this weekend. It would eat up my day on Sunday. You have a blast though. If it were in Raleigh I might go.

20. KellBell

I WILL have a blast, that's fo show.....I am super excited!! I will report back on Monday, unless of course Jon needs me for a few days 'on the road'. :jester: