A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

2. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

3. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

I noticed a thin layer of pollen on the cars yesterday! Yuck! Got my DS his refill of flonase yesterday. He has badddddd allergies!

4. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Yep...Bronchitis (sp) and asthma attack here AGAIN due to allergies! Grrr...

5. elims

elims Well-Known Member

My car looked like something sneezed on it today. Splotchy and yellow and gooky.

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Well, I was going to take Shelby for a walk, and now it's raining. :banghead: Well I tried to exercise today, maybe tomrrow :mrgreen:

Time for lunch!

7. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

I'm getting ready to skin a little boy if he rides his motorcycle through my yard one more time. He's riding through everyone's yard spinning wheels and he even did it with me standing out there watching him. what a nerve, and he doesn't even live on this side of the subdivision.

8. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Don't hate me but I just bought my first Christmas present!!! nanananananan :lol:

9. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

My name is Sherry and I have been a member of this Forum since 2006. I have used the screen names Grace Slick and Madonna so that I could just Post my own personal opinions. I ran for political office once in my lifetime and just want people to know that what I Post is my opinion not an opinion of someone who would be in political office because those who serve should listen to those who voted for them not to pass laws based on their opinion. My opponent in that race and I never got personal with one another and on many occasions he has asked if he could help me or my family. That is just one reason I don't believe people should get personal with me on this or any other Forum.

Other than adopting my daughter, running for a political office was the hardest thing I have done and I will never do it again. The views I express on this or any Forum are mine and mine alone. They do not represent any political Party.

I love my family, politics, America and rock and roll. I am proud to be a part of the 4042 family.

Sherry

Last edited: Mar 16, 2008
  10. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

OMG....its finally here.....I cannot believe I will be in the same room with JON BON JOVI tonite!!! EEEEEEEEEK and Chris Daughtry!!!!

:hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray:

11. Sherry A.

OMG, I am so jealous. He is one hunk of a man. Take pictures and share. I know you will have an awesome time.

12. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

BON JOVI rocked the house last night!! 2 hours and 40 minutes...It was OUTSTANDING....:cheers:

I am so sleepy. 8)

13. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

Kell, call me. 753-8494 )cell)

about possibly working.

14. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

thats cool,

15. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

I'm so glad that your going to use your real name now..
    Now we have two Sheri's hehe.

16. Sherry A.

Thanks to all. I was very nervous but felt that by using my real name the discussions, debates and jokes would focus on the topic.

Sherry

17. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

With that said... I shall do my do-diligents and let everyone know...

ONLY 283 DAYS LEFT TILL CHRISTMAS!!:jester::jester::jester:

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

19. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

You know you luv me! :mrgreen:

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

That is great Sherry though i will miss seeing Grace Slick on the screen, just loved that name:p (wow, i missed something somewhere, i never knew you were Madonna too:oops:, just haven't been keeping up like i used to).