A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I think my DH does... but he plucks the oysters out of the Campbells oyster stew.

I like real chicken noodle soup...I'm not much on the cambells version except for if I just want the broth.

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Well, it's actually the chicken and rice, LOL. I've got a bad cold and hadn't eaten anything today. I was desperate. :oops:

3. Clif

Clif Guest

That's chicken?

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

That's what I'm saying!! Eww!

5. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

That's what I wondered too.

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Tomorrow 5pm cannot get here fast enough - it is my Friday and i don't come back to work until Tuesday - woohooo:cheers:

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

me too sister!!! :cheers:

heading to the beach house!

8. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

DH's idea of comfort food is Campbells Chicken Noodle soup loaded down with so many saltines crumbled up that it looks like Chicken Noodle Mush...LOL, oh.. and he can only add enough water just to rinse out can.. never a full can of water, more like 1//4.

I personally love the old fashioned tomato with rice when I'm sick..that and a grilled cheese sammich. If I'm desperate enough, I make my own rice to add to the Tomato Soup, I can only find the Campbells Tomato with Rice at Walmart.

9. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

y'all just suck.. ya know that??

:jester:

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Tell me about it!! We are staying in town this year. We normally go to VA to be with all the relatives, but gas prices being what they are, Easter Bunny is going to have to visit us here. 8)

11. KellBell

well yes, I do know, but in a good way? right?:cry:

12. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

:mrgreen: me too!! :hurray:

13. space_cowboy

space_cowboy Well-Known Member

My idea of comfort food doesn't have any nutritional value.

14. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I went on a job interview this morning and they already called and offered me the job. I am so excited. Thanks to all of you who were/are trying to help.

Sherry :hurray:

It will be contract for a year, but I don't care because I need a job and want to work. Goodness, I feel some relief right now. KDs I did not follow your suggestion on my mother so I will be scrambling.

15. Clif

Clif Guest

Congrats.

16. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Thats great! Congratulations!! :hurray::hurray:

17. KellBell

:shock:

8)

18. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

:hurray:

19. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i wanna go to the beach house - i am gonna have a dozen folks at my house for Easter, that's why we are foregoing the big sit down meal and having a cookout instead:lol:

20. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Thanks, you guys. I am a little emotional at the moment so I will sign off. It has been a long, tough time trying to get one. Fred had even tried to help me with the State Legislature in Finance but they still have not hired so I know that people were trying to help us.

Once again, thanks...I am off for today.

Sherry :grouphug: