Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

WAIT! I know the conspiracy, Dad alluded to it frequently while we were growing up.

"Dammit! You can't have anything nice with kids!"

2. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

LOL! That might be it! Also, I think with no kids around, they could finally afford it! .......kinda looking forward to those days myself 8)

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Not to mention enjoy it - in peace and quiet!!

4. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

LOVE me some 4042!

Went to Brenda's house tonight and looked at the treadmill! What a deal!

Will be picking it up tomorrow! Yeah!!!!

Now....I still need that camper........

5. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

basketball goal

I'm looking for a used basketball goal in good shape. Need the kind you can roll away. Want to put it in the cul-de-sac and let the kids play some ball.

6. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

Thanks to 4042 and Jen, my kids are the proud new owners of a great BB goal. ANd...THANKS to the seller - we LOVE it! Tell your DS....Happy Shopping! :mrgreen:

7. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Does anyone have a used outdoor playhouse for little kids? I would live to find an inexpensive one for my 2 and 3 year old.

8. magnolia

magnolia Well-Known Member

I'm looking for 2 things...

1. One (1) gray hubcap for a 2006 PT Cruiser. Broke mine when I drove over a piece of concrete while doing some urban exploration in Eden, NC. That'll teach me to go where I don't have permission to be. :lol:

2. I need a power cord for a Dell Lattitude C510/C610

9. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Shar - you have a PM!!!

10. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

and we need a CHEEP USED Microwave oven for the basement... nothing overly NICE but one that works w/ a clock.... for popcorn movie nights.

anyone?

I know craig's list but anyone?

11. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Back at ya Kel!!!:lol:

12. ImTheNormal0ne

ImTheNormal0ne Well-Known Member

not many of the older pop ups have bathrooms that is something they have added in the newer ones. i would go with the potties you can buy and add to teh pop u p :)

13. Debyan

Debyan Well-Known Member

I am looking for a toddler sized 4-wheeler thingy, while his brother and I were getting ready to go to baseball practice since his dad couldn't figure out where it was at and I didn't care if I looked like a fool I was going to each diamond and ask to find which diamond was his, his mom was at work and she knew which it was but hadn't told him and we couldn't reach her. well the little one had parked it the 4 wheeler thingy, behind my car before I had went into the house to give him to his dad to rush over for baseball practice I forgot it was there and backed into it enough to mess up the back tire spoke bent it real good. So I am watching for another one for a reasonable price. :) bad grammy

14. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I am looking for a used laptop, under $200 that my kids can use just to play online games and things like that. Nothing fancy, just for the kids. I don't want it to be as slow as molasses though!

15. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

are you talking about a power wheels 4 wheeler, if so send me a pm I think I still have mine from ds!

16. Pickle

Pickle Well-Known Member

I am looking for an extra large guinea pig cage( I have 2 pigs). I was going to do this kind that you make with coroplast and storage cube materials but my new dog kind of wants to eat the pigs and I don't feel as secure with that kind, even with zip ties. I can pay or trade the materials for the other kind.

17. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Automobiles

I am looking for a used Explorer or Expedition. Yes, I know there's a classifieds on here, but I looked and there wasn't anything, and I thought maybe someone on here knows someone who has one. So here's what I want, I know I'm going to sound picky, but if I can't find what I am looking for then I won't be getting one.

Has to be leather seats, less than 30K miles, 3rd row seating, and I am looking ONLY for an Expedition or Explorer. I don't care about sunroofs, or if it's an Eddie Bauer, whatever, just those things I listed. If anyone knows where I can get one, please let me know!

And on a side note, I will be selling my 2003 Toyota Sequoia once I find one, so if anyone is looking for one of those, please let me know also!

18. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Bumpin' up!

19. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Koo was talking about getting rid of her *truck*, dont' know if it's a truck or SUV though.

Good Luck. I just saw a couple in the classifieds but they were older with higher miles.

20. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

2007 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer-DVD / TOW / 3RD ROW / HEATED SEATS Leather Upholstery Mileage:13472 - $26980 (Raleigh Area) http://raleigh.craigslist.org/car/646613129.html

[​IMG]