Tonsils and adenoids removed.

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by rushlow2004, Jan 22, 2008.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Viscous?? LOL! I think the word you are looking for is "vicious", not viscous, as in a thick liquid...............................

And no, we aren't vicious, just good at calling BS. 8)

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

and we don't call names on here by the way (unless called one first) ....nor do we tell people to GFY.....not even in out most heated moments. So take you own advice and Peace Out.

3. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

How many times has he said GFY to someone? I am putting him on ignore. He is a AH.

4. KellBell

he said it at least once today and once yesterday on the 'pickles' thread....

5. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

He is a very angry lil man.

6. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

I think he is following you two, Kellbell and AE. I'm so proud of you, you have your very own troll fan club. Cleo might be jealous :lol:8)

You called him out yesterday and now it seems he wants revenge. I'm not sure where he was going with the adnoids growing back thing. At first, I thought he was trying to make a concerned Mother even more worried than she already was and I was ready to :cuss: But then, I thought he just remembered his Mommy saying something about his adnoids when he was a kid (a couple years back, you know) and he just thought he'd post and see what temp the water was with you two. Maybe he was considering playing nice.

Now, after the name calling and such, I think he is STILL just trying to start some junk. :roll:

The interesting thing is, he has implied that he doesn't have time to post on a STUPID discussion board because, well, it's just STUPID. But he just keeps on posting:roll:

Like I said before Sportsmed, if you are going to post here, learn to do so in a nice way or just don't post. Yes, we all disagree on here at times, but we don't use the language you are displaying to express our frustration. If you are not mature enough to participate in a decent way, then get off the board please.

7. sportsmed

sportsmed Guest

what about this??

8. sportsmed

sportsmed Guest

but honestly i'm out
    I wont post any longer.
    Good luck.

9. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

He is not a member of my fan club. I think he is more into Kell . I really don't want that one . I prefer all my trolls to at least be potty trained.

10. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Hmmm. I think you need to go back to Craig's List....

11. WillSpanker

WillSpanker Well-Known Member

Sportsmed
    Don't forget all the Drs. on this forum:p

12. Dano

Dano Guest

Ouch

I'm 33 and just had this done 2 and a half weeks ago. It is not fun at all, but has to be done. Get lots of soft and cold foods and be prepared for a lot of whining. At least as an adult I got some very strong pain killers.

good luck

13. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

she didn't get a mouth wash stuff, just pain meds, botics, and now she just got something to help with the swelling and that boy work like you wouldn't believe, she isn't eathing, but she is drinking more and it knocked her right out. She isn't whinning or crying and she really has been good about this..it's me that is like the kid has got to eat something.
    I have no problem giving her the meds, she just won't eat nothing at all.
    Sheri

14. rushlow2004

Well, all but the new one she got today said to take with out food for the full effect..the one they called into today is for swelling and that she should noticed something by this evening and feel better. We are hoping for that.
    I have tried everything, milkshakes ect..she even ask for stuff and then when I give it to her it sits there..but I still give it to her and hope she will at least try it.
    She did sleep 6 hours last night, which is a whole lot better then what I thought she would sleep.
    I will keep you guys posted if you don't mind, keeps me from going bonkers here.
    Sheri

15. rushlow2004

For adults it has been said by many people that is a lot harder..
    she isn't whining really, she just gets upset when I push her to drink. But, other then that she is very quite..
    Glad you made it through!
    Sheri

16. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Maybe the meds are making her naucous(sp?) too. Have you tried Jello, or maybe some type of Ensure product that has protein that she could drink? Hope she feels better soon....:cry:

17. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Well I quoted someone once/or said god**** myself (I can't remember) and someone reported it to the webmaster and my post was involuntarily removed. If you honestly find it offensive that is what the "!" feature is for.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2008
  18. rushlow2004

No she is doing good on those, not problem with throwing up..but what ever they gave her yesterday was the trick..she ate a half bowl of eggs last night and drank a whole big glass of soda! She is still sleeping since 9 last night..so she is doing much better.
    You know I never thought of the Ensure..wish I had for the first couple of days.
    Sheri

19. KellBell

:)
    dont worry too much about food intake, she isn't going to starve. Hydration is way more important. They want her to keep 'swallowing' as that helps the soreness go away and the scabs heal. I am sure today will be better than yesterday and by tomorrow you'll see signs of normalcy.

20. rushlow2004

She is drinking twice as much now with the new meds, and I'm happy about that, she hasn't eaten anything this morning, but she did drink a lot..which is a wonderful thing. I saw a little of my kid last night when she threaten to squirt me with her water bottle and she was laughing a little..I felt better after that lol.
    Sheri