So, who are you

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Because some wanted to obsess on who I am, personally, and any discussion or debate was lost in that "bait" they would use. A friend suggested I just come on and say I am Sherry and maybe I could just have fun, debate and discuss without this other being an issue and I thought it was a good suggestion.

I thank you.

2. Loriana

Loriana Well-Known Member

You do your thing girl :)

3. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

That's the truth - been there.

WELCOME NEWBIES! :)

4. j*j*s*mom

j*j*s*mom Well-Known Member

Don't remember if I posted here before or not, but figured wouldn't hurt to again anyhow. Really makes my day go by so much faster reading alot of the comments that happen here:lol:

I have 2 boys (1 that is 10-what a fun age-NOT!!!) and an 8 year old. Finally got my little girl, who is 2. Work full time then go home and work full time again. Married for too long to remember to a policeman.

5. cml6

cml6 New Member

I am male 34 years old, married, no kids. I have lived in Cleveland Township for four years. I've been coming to 4042.com ever since I moved here. I mostly read the news and see what's going on in the area by reading the postings. My avatar is just a default American flag while I try to come up with a better one. I guess you could say I love the United States. My nickname "cml6" is my name plus the number 6 which I wore playing various sports growing up.

6. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Girl I feel your pain I have an 8 and 10 year old too....both boys!

7. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard, newbies! Sit back, relax, don't take anything here too seriously, and let's enjoy each other's company! :hurray: :grouphug:

8. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Welcome out of lurkdom cml6.

9. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Haven't said this in a while in this thread, so welcome all newbies since the last time and remember, honestly, most the folks on this board are really great people:)

11. WillSpanker

WillSpanker Well-Known Member

Kaci
    :mrgreen: Kaci, thats me:grouphug:

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

alrighty then:lol:

13. creativeson

creativeson Guest

IM 27 YEARS OLD, MARRIED, NO CHILDREN AND I HAVE A GREAT PLEASURE OF OPERATIING A GREAT CAR LOT IN RALEIGH.

14. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I hadn't seen your post, LOVE that song, so does SB!

note to self, burn it to CD so I can jam out today :hurray:

Welcome new people. :grouphug:

15. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

It's the BEST song to run to. I keep repeating it over and over til I've got my run in. :mrgreen:

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

and to dance to, love that song:hurray:

17. HEMI

HEMI Member

who I is?

HEMI"
    Male, 45 years young tomorrow, Married 26 years, 2 kids male 21, female 16
    originally from Charleston S.C. Moved to area 3 years ago. And....................................I Got a HEMI in that truck.
    Pretty Much a redneck, however can put on the act of being someone respectable when needed.:cheers:
    Dislike yankees in general but have found a very few who are cool
    I love guns, country, southern rock, loud pipes
    My favorite hobbie is doin burnouts , (many marks in the area have stayed for over a year), drinking beer with my freinds, and buying tires....lol

Last edited: Mar 27, 2008
  18. shardee428

shardee428 Well-Known Member

Hello, all.

I'm 32, married for 7 years this april and live near the Wake/Johnston line off of 42. We have one daughter who is 3.

My screen name is the beginning of my e-mail address and my avatar is the logo of my favorite hockey team. Go Canes!

Look forward to getting to know all of you.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2008
  19. HEMI

HEMI Member

I may have to move to new york to get away from yankees....lol

20. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

welcome newbie, you sound like my husband!